Business blogging is one of the most powerful marketing tools available to small businesses
San Francisco, California (PRWEB) November 29, 2011
In this tough economy, many small business owners struggle to cost-effectively attract new customers. Online marketing offers hope, but many don't have the time to navigate the ins and outs of blogging, search engine optimization and social media. The Business Blogging Telesummit features stories, tips and "how-to's" from nine successful small business owners who have succeeded through the use of online marketing.
The second half of the telesummit features nine top marketing experts including Chris Garrett, Pamela Slim, Denise Wakeman, Marcus Sheridan and Jack Humphrey. These experts go deep into specific topics such as content marketing, online visibility, business blogging, connecting with audiences via social media, content curation, information products and guest blogging. These experts go into detail about specific strategies to follow and mistakes to avoid while they share their most valuable techniques.
This free event, sponsored by Tom Treanor of Right Mix Marketing, launches on December 12th and concludes on December 16th. During this time registrants can attend the free training sessions provided by the 18 panelists, including nine marketing experts and nine small business owners.
During the event, attendees will learn:
- How to become more visible online through strategic use of content
- How to create a small business blog to increase profits and build local expertise
- How to find a client ecosystem and how to connect with the most important people within it
- How to create and sell information products to generate more income for almost any business
- How to reduce risk for customers, leading to increased sales
- Why guest blogging is so powerful and how to get started
- How to write for the web, leading to more traffic and visibility for a company website
- How small businesses have used blogging, social media and search engine optimization successfully
Treanor said this telesummit stands out from the rest because it combines nine top online marketing experts with nine actual small business case studies. The combined curriculum provides small business owners with a very clear path forward, essential tools to use, and examples of how other people have succeeded.
Learn more about the Business Blogging Telesummit and register at http://www.bizbloggingtelesummit.com/
Tom Treanor created Right Mix Marketing Inc. to help small and medium-sized businesses take full advantage of the online marketing opportunities available to them. To learn more, visit http://www.rightmixmarketing.com/