Denver, Colo. (PRWEB) November 30, 2011
Gates Corporation, a leading manufacturer of industrial and automotive products, offers training resources and seminars focused on hydraulic products, industrial hose and couplings, fluid power certification and value engineering/value analysis (VE/VA), which delves into the benefits that certain hydraulic solutions offer the OE customer. Gates seminars, as well as various free educational materials, focus on minimizing costs and safety risks while improving productivity.
Gates training is held at the Customer Solutions Center (CSC), a state-of-the-art facility dedicated to leading the industry in customer-focused product development and training in fluid power technology. It is staffed by 45 of the top engineers, scientists and technicians in the industry.
The complete 2012 workshop schedule, with information about prerequisites, fees and registration, includes these sessions:
- Hydraulic Products Workshop: Educates associates about fundamental application engineering skills, hose fabrication principles, thread identification, hose routing and installation, and cleanliness standards.
Dates: March 5-6, May 21-22, Sept. 17-18, Nov. 12-13
- Industrial Hose Products Workshop: Includes a comprehensive product review and educates associates about fundamental application engineering skills, key product features and benefits, and provides application and market-specific information.
Dates: March 7-8, May 23-24, Sept. 19-20, Nov. 14-15
- Hydraulic & Industrial Products Workshop: Two workshops are combined to cover the full benefits of Gates industrial hose and hydraulic products.
Dates: March 5-8, May 21-24, Sept. 17-20, Nov. 12-15
- Fluid Power Level 1 Certification: Attendees are tested on their understanding of the training and awarded a Level 1 Certificate when they receive a passing score of 80 percent or higher.
Dates: March 9, May 25, Sept. 21, Nov. 16
- VE/VA Workshop: Advanced sales associates and specialists develop a comprehensive understanding of Gates hydraulic products and value-added benefits to an OE customer.
Dates: June 18-20, Oct. 15-17
In addition to these training sessions, Gates offers free educational resources, including a Safe Hydraulics Manual, a Preventive Maintenance eBook and a white paper that explains how to take a systems approach to hydraulic hose and coupling assembly. Download these materials and the 2012 training flyer at http://www.gates.com/2012train.
Gates has been the leader in hydraulic assembly reliability and safety for decades through its Safe Hydraulics program and now offers a solution with the same safety-based approach to industrial hose assembly practices. To learn more about the Gates Authorized E2E Safety Connection Distributor program, visit http://www.gates.com/E2ESafetyConnection.
For more information, please contact Mari Jane Panek at 303.744.4533.
About Gates Corporation
Celebrating its 100th anniversary, Gates Corporation (gates.com) is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of services, systems and components for power transmission and fluid transfer applications with operations in 30 countries. Gates maintains sales and marketing operations in every major industrial and automotive market, including North and South America, Europe, Asia, Australia and the Middle East. Gates is part of the Industrial & Automotive group of Tomkins Ltd., which is owned by a consortium comprising Onex Corporation and the Canada Pension Plan Investment Board. Tomkins enjoys strong market positions and technical leadership across all of its business activities and owns some of the best-known brands in their respective markets.
# # #