Our intense research – calling on our colleagues in Appsterdam, Frankfurt and Atlanta – led us to beef up our schedule of classes to meet New Year’s demand. Let us help fulfill your resolution to finally learn to develop apps," said Aaron Hillegass.
Atlanta, Ga (PRWEB) November 30, 2011
Big Nerd Ranch polled Nerds across the globe who predicted that this year’s most popular New Year’s resolution will be to master Cocoa, iOS, Android and Ruby on Rails at the Big Nerd Ranch.
“Our intense research – calling on our colleagues in Appsterdam, Frankfurt and Atlanta – led us to beef up our schedule of classes to meet New Year’s demand,” said Aaron Hillegass, founder and CEO of Big Nerd Ranch. “Let us help fulfill your resolution to finally learn how to develop apps on Android and iOS platforms, master Ruby on Rails or dive deep into Cocoa.”
Holiday gift certificates are also available.
Big Nerd Ranch applies a monastic retreat approach to technical training to immerse students in intense week-long classes at their Ranch locations in Atlanta, GA; Frankfurt, Germany; and Driebergen, Netherlands. Their classes are also available as private Corporate Training sessions. Thousands of students have achieved Nerdvana by learning from the best teachers and technical minds in the business.
Winter course offerings include:
- With some Objective-C experience, the iOS – iPhone and iPad Bootcamp, held Dec. 12-16, will teach students app development on the iOS popular platform.
- Need a beginning course for learning iOS for iPhone and iPad? Take the Beginning iOS – iPad and iPhone Bootcamp. Classes is held Feb. 11-17.
- The Android Bootcamp, held Jan. 23-27, will immerse students in the Android platform, leveraging their existing Java expertise and allowing them to walk away from the class ready to build Android GUIs and related components.
- Follow Ruby on Rails through Beginning Ruby on Rails held Feb. 4-10 – an intense class that assumes only that the student is intelligent and motivated – through Ruby on Rails II held March 26-30.
- A challenging seven-day Beginning Cocoa Bootcamp will be held Feb. 4-10. The class is catered to the fledgling Nerd, leaving them with the applied knowledge to build their first Cocoa application.
- For students ready to dive more deeply into the iOS platform, the Advanced iOS Bootcamp, held March 5-9, is an all-inclusive training course.
View the full class schedule at bignerdranch.com/schedule. Spots are filling quickly, so sign up today!
Tuition for the classes includes a private room, all meals for the week, all the training materials (books and slides), transportation to and from Atlanta’s Hartsfield Jackson Airport, a completion certificate and gifts.
In addition to the best technical training available, Big Nerd Ranch offers consulting services that focus on innovative and flexible solutions for corporate clients.
For more information, visit bignerdranch.com, follow us on Twitter: @bignerdranch or join us on Facebook under “Big Nerd Ranch.” Sign up for the Big Nerd Ranch quarterly newsletter at bignerdranch.com for a free copy of Xcode 4 shortcuts.