New York, NY (PRWEB) December 21, 2011
Imaging Pros who need assistance bringing order to sometimes-chaotic digital workflows have long known Liveedit (http://liveedit.com/public/index.php) is the key to a thriving business. Now with the release of Liveedit 5, the program’s cloud based suite of industry leading tools goes from revolutionary to evolutionary. With version 5, anyone can use Liveedit, even without a credit card. People who take pictures at all levels – from the biggest corporation to the smallest indie photog – will be sure to hail the arrival of Liveedit 5 as the dawn of a completely new era.
“We are happy to announce the fifth major revision of Liveedit.com. We’re certain you’re as excited to hear about it as we are to tell you about it,” said the Liveedit team
Major new features of Liveedit 5 include powerful new video capabilities and much more (http://liveedit.com/public/details.php):
- Video support, file formats, mov, wmv, avi, m4v, mp4, and flv, each can be streamed or downloaded with a single click
- Ligtboxes that can be shared with or without a password to anyone
- Customizable watermark that can be turned on or off per user
- More robust search across the entire Liveedit.com site
- Enhanced control and quicker access for HiRes images
- Improved use of keywords for image catalogue and search
- Updated supper fast uploader
- Server upgrades that make work even faster via the state of the art Amazon Cloud
But the most exciting change is the new, free to use option. Without a credit card, anyone can upload up to 300 MB of photos or videos and use any of Liveedit.com’s powerful capabilities to monetize their original visual product. The site operates on a freemium model. Users pay progressively more to access more storage (http://liveedit.com/public/pricing.php).
Liveedit was created by professional photographers and creative directors who were frustrated with the lack of tools available for efficient management of digital workflows. It consists of four modules, each accessed from any computer through a browser and using LE Portfolio (http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/le-portfolio/id402256061?mt=8), through an iPad. Liveedit is used and loved by photographers and by some of the biggest names in publishing, music, schools, tech, and retail, including Self Magazine, Loreal, Glamour Magazine, Maybelline, McCann Erickson and many more.