Valuing the privacy and personal information of our customers is a very important part of what we do.
Pine Brook, NJ (PRWEB) December 01, 2011
Canvas4Life, the global leader in the custom canvas prints market, has announced that it now is fully accredited with the Better Business Bureau. According to the accreditation standards, companies enrolled with the BBB must abide by eight rules. Canvas4Life pride themselves in being a reliable, trustworthy company and have met all eight rules.
According to the Better Business Bureau's websites, the eight procedures that need to be met for accreditation are as follows:
1. Build Trust - Establish and maintain a positive track record in the marketplace.
2. Advertise Honestly - Adhere to established standards of advertising and selling.
3. Tell the Truth - Honestly represent products and services, including clear and adequate disclosures of all material terms.
4. Be Transparent - Openly identify the nature, location, and ownership of the business, and clearly disclose all policies, guarantees and procedures that bear on a customer's decision to buy.
5. Honor Promises - Abide by all written agreements and verbal representations.
6. Be Responsive - Address marketplace disputes quickly, professionally, and in good faith.
7. Safeguard privacy - Protect any data collected against mishandling and fraud, collect personal information only as needed, and respect the preferences of customers regarding the use of their information.
8. Embody Integrity - Approach all business dealings, marketplace transactions and commitments with integrity.
All businesses that abide these eight rules will earn accreditation.
"Becoming accredited with the Better Business Bureau is a big deal for us at Canvas4Life. We take so much pride in what we do by maintaining a good relationship with our customers. We want them to feel safe and secure when they order with us. Being accredited with the BBB puts our customers at ease knowing that we are a safe, secure company. Valuing the privacy and personal information of our customers is a very important part of what we do. The BBB will simply help us assert this in the minds of our customers," says Tim Wickham, CEO.
According to the Canvas4Life BBB accreditation page, "Canvas4Life meets BBB accreditation standards, which include a commitment to make a good faith effort to resolve any consumer complaints." On a scale of A+ to F, the BBB rating for Canvas4Life currently stands at an A-. The one thing holding back the company from receiving an A+ is the length of time that the business has been operating.
"The only way we can raise our BBB rating is to improve as a whole and get stronger with the years ahead. We plan on doing big things in the years to come and to build our name into a household brand. Changing that A- to an A+ is definitely a key goal for us on this journey forward. Our business is evolving into something that I want everyone to experience one time in their lives, and being accredited by the BBB will solidify the safeness in our website," says George Hartman, Director of Operations.
About the company - Canvas4Life.com is the global leader in the custom canvas prints market. With state of the art production centers throughout North America and Europe, the company is experiencing exponential growth. Prices at Canvas4Life begin at $29.69 for gallery wrapped art, with shipping and various upgrades free of charge. The site features unique "Preview Before You Buy" software enabling customers to print their photos on to canvas exactly as they see it.
# # #