Picnic CRM is so fast and easy to learn that you won’t have to force your sales team to use it.
New York, NY (PRWEB) December 01, 2011
Picnic CRM, a simple but effective web based customer relationship management (CRM) software, is excited to announce and offer its unlimited/premium plan at a monthly rate that any business can afford. It’s no secret that times are tough for startups and small businesses. “Bootstrapping” has become a familiar term for business owners and cutting back on your expenses can be daunting task for some.
For only $5 per month, companies can store and manage unlimited contacts, unlimited users and 15 GB of file storage! That’s huge for companies who are just starting out and growing. The web based CRM software also offers the following key CRM features to help business owners and sales teams better manage their contacts and leads:
- Import contacts from a CSV file, MailChimp, Constant Contact, Gmail, and other popular email services.
- Categorize contacts/leads by Tagging them with terms.
- Add and assign tasks to team members, as well as setting up email reminders.
- Monitor your contacts/leads social media activity on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.
- Upload and attach files to contacts/leads.
- Search for contacts by Name, Location, and Tag that can be exported into a CSV file for an email marketing campaign.
Because Picnic CRM is so simple and easy to understand, small businesses from 64 different countries around the world have signed up and registered. Other popular and more expensive CRM software (such as Salesforce) are more of a hassle for sales teams. Picnic CRM is so fast and easy to learn that you won’t have to force your sales team to use it.
Picnic CRM also offers a free plan, which includes 300 contacts, 2 users and no file storage.
# # #