Chicago, Illinois (PRWEB) December 01, 2011
Today, Jeron Electronic Systems Incorporated announced its Provider 790 nurse call solution — a system engineered to deliver advanced communication, alerting, and workflow tools to meet the most sophisticated needs of hospitals — economically.
“We understand the demands placed on acute care facilities to provide the highest levels of patient care and at the same time, streamline processes for overworked caregivers,” stated Ericka Baran, Vice President. “The Provider 790’s networked VoIP design incorporates a full spectrum of alerting and workflow features to provide caregivers with the information needed to respond quickly and efficiently to patient and fellow staff requests.”
“As the newest addition to the company’s respected Provider line of nurse call systems, the Provider 790’s network architecture readily scales to meet the needs of a single nursing unit to an entire hospital campus.” In addition, noted Baran, “This networked architecture with full duplex digital audio means patient calls can be answered from anywhere within the facility; allowing hospitals to manage patient census while ensuring patient calls are responded to in a timely manner.”
The new platform offers:
- Ethernet backbone to easily network an entire facility worth of nurse call
- LAN access to administrators for daily functions such as assigning staff to patients and generating activity reports
- VoIP technology with digital, full-duplex audio for clear communication across an entire campus
- Color touch screen nurse consoles and staff terminals for everywhere staff access
- Integration with the most popular in-house wireless phone systems; routing patient calls directly to the assigned caregiver
- Proactive patient rounding and staff reminder functionality ensuring patients are visiting regularly
- One-touch workflow operations to streamline processes and procedures among staff within and across departments
- Built-in diagnostics and remote system administration for easy troubleshooting and 24/7 system availability
- Jeron’s assurance of quality with an Underwriters Laboratories UL1069 listing and industry-leading 5 year warranty
The system is available through Jeron factory-trained and certified Provider 790 distributors across North America providing timely one-stop local support and service.
ABOUT JERON ELECTRONIC SYSTEMS: A leader in communications systems for the healthcare industry, Jeron Electronic Systems is the engineering and manufacturing force behind Provider® nurse call systems. Provider systems facilitate communications, speed response times and integrate with a wide spectrum of alerting and notification technologies, all focused on delivering the highest levels of patient care.
From its founding in 1965, Jeron has earned a solid reputation for innovation, quality and service. Jeron products are engineered and manufactured in the USA.
For more information about Provider® 790, visit http://www.jeron.com/products/nurse-call/provider-790 or call Jeron headquarters at 773 275.1900.