Trevose, PA (PRWEB) December 01, 2011
Airclic, a global provider of software that transforms the accuracy, efficiency and competiveness of mobile supply chain and logistics operations, today announced its next release of Transport Perform®, Airclic’s cloud-based, mobile supply chain software product for third party logistics providers (3PLs).
With new and enhanced capabilities, including internationalization, reverse logistics and cross-dock ‘receive versus delivered’ reporting, Transport Perform 11.5 continues to set the standard in cloud-based, mobile supply chain software that improves the accuracy, efficiency and competitive advantage achieved with automating supply chain and logistics operations.
Transport Perform 11.5 offers the following key features and functionalities:
- Internationalization – Supports European and Asian languages
- Returns processing – Enhanced support for Reverse Logistics enables dock-workers to accurately record the progress of returned items and provides a set of reports and returns data that increases supplier visibility into the returns process
- Cross-dock 'receive versus delivered' reporting – Summarizes reporting of all items received onto the dock versus those delivered
- Damages processing – Provides dock-workers and drivers the ability to more efficiently record damages, which can then be viewed in comprehensive item damage reports, suitable for transmission to customers
- Enhanced 'proof of service' reports – Provides web users with comprehensive and convenient electronic service receipts (i.e. a full and accurate record of all activities at a customer stop, including signature) that are suitable for transmission to customers.
- Improved handheld workflow for dock-worker and driver – Enhanced handheld workflow for both the dock-worker and the driver provides a convenient means to review all transactions, revert any single transaction or revert all transactions at any time during a driver’s stop or a dockworker’s session.
“Transport Perform 11.5 furthers our commitment to helping businesses accelerate towards more effective and automated cloud-based processes and better communication with its back office and dock-workers,” said Mike Lee, CEO, Airclic. “These enhancements drive the superior levels of accuracy and efficiency that our customers need to achieve a clear competitive edge in this industry.”
Airclic is the leading provider of mobile software solutions that transform the accuracy, efficiency and competitiveness of mobile supply chain and logistics operations. The Company’s industry-specific, Cloud-based products are scalable, reliable and operate on any device or carrier – ensuring seamless deployment and rapid ROI. Annually, more than $75 billion of business transactions globally are automated on Airclic’s Perform products for a competitive advantage through increased efficiency, reduced operational costs and improved customer service. For more information, please visit http://www.airclic.com.