Even Father Christmas can’t beat our delivery schedule
(PRWEB UK) 2 December 2011
Forget Advent calendars - precious metal retailer Cookson Gold is offering jewellery makers an alternative way to count down to Christmas this year, with new deals and discounts on offers online every day during December.
Starting on 1st December, Cookson Gold is a running a brand new Deal of the Day discount, with new selected product offers every day until 21st December.
As well as adding hundreds of new products to its website throughout the month, Cookson Gold has introduced a new Christmas Gift Finder to help customers search out the best Christmas deals on precious metals and jewellery making supplies this season.
Alongside the Deal of the Day, Cookson is also hosting exciting competitions, weekend deals and discounts of up to 25% on jewellery making equipment and tools.
“Even Father Christmas can’t beat our delivery schedule,” said Adam Hunter, E-Commerce Manager for Cookson Gold.
“As well as extending our delivery times and our customer helpline service, we’ve introduced a new Christmas Gift Finder, which provides the perfect way to find a present for jewellery making friends.
“We’ve got a great range of tools, equipment and materials on offer, from high quality, special presents, to fun, budget stocking fillers, there’s a huge choice available at Cookson Gold this Christmas.”
Cookson Gold has hand-picked a range of great gift ideas for jewellery makers this Christmas. Amongst the top ten favourites for this year are:
- The Beginner’s Toolkit, which features an adjustable saw frame and blades, pliers, jobbing hammer, needle file and other basic equipment to help budding jewellery makers on a budget get to grips with the craft.
- The Cookson Value Combination Rolling Mill, which features five textured rollers designed to produce a range of material sheets to work into jewellery creations.
- The Ultra 6050 Ultrasonic 550ml Tank provides a simple way to clean necklaces, bracelets and earrings with plain water. It can also help to remove debris and powder whilst working on a piece, and can be used with specialised cleaners for more demanding cleaning tasks.
- The Evenheat Kingpin 88 Kiln is ideal for firing Precious Metal Clay or Art Clay, with pre-programmed settings for a range of metal clays, a see-through glass door and digital temperature display.
Alongside these big, special gifts, Cookson Gold has a range of perfect stocking fillers available for less than £10, including:
- The Bead Board, which makes it easy to bead necklaces and bracelets, including multi-strand creations.
- The Seven-piece Beaders’ Jewellery Tool Kit, which contains everything necessary to create beaded jewellery items.
- The Anti-Tarnish Storage Box: a robust, stylish storage solution that will prevent tarnishing on metals for up to five years.
- The Swinger Mini Organiser, which is a fine way to save space and store small parts.
- Round Nose Pliers are a great value addition for any toolbox or workshop and are ideally suited for jewellery making tasks.
- Finally, just for fun, the Bear At The Bench stuffed teddy bear is an ideal workbench companion – bound to cheer up any jewellery crafting session with a cute, cuddly smile.
To make Christmas shopping online even easier, Cookson Gold has extended the cut-off time for next-day delivery to 4pm (it is normally 3pm). The customer call centre helpline will also open late, from 7am to 7pm, throughout December.
And on top of all that, Cookson Gold is guaranteeing delivery in time for Christmas on all orders placed online up until 4pm on 21st December.
For more information on this story, contact Adam Hunter, E-Commerce manager at http://www.cooksongold.com, on 0121 212 6491.
Notes for Editors:
Cookson Precious Metals, based in the heart of the UK’s historic Birmingham Jewellery Quarter, is launching hundreds of new products throughout the Christmas season at http://www.cooksongold.com.
Cookson Precious Metals is part of Cookson Group PLC, and employs more than 15,000 people in more than 40 countries, whilst selling its products in over 100 countries. Cookson is a leading materials science company operating on a worldwide basis in the ceramics, electronics and precious metals markets. The Cooksongold.com website is part of a growing digital presence within the Precious Metals Division of Cookson.
In 2011, http://www.cooksongold.com ranked #3 based on market share of visits among all United Kingdom websites in the Hitwise Business and Finance - Manufacturing and Industrial industry as visited by United Kingdom Internet users.
Cookson Precious Metals (http://www.cooksongold.com) offers a choice of jewellery making supplies from more than 11,000 products, including Fimo and precious metal clay, charm beads, jewellery tools, jewellery packaging and boxes and gold, platinum palladium wire, sheet, solder. These products are combined with free technical information for jewellers, jobbers, designer, craftsmen, artisans and students.
The website also features a lively and growing social community, where jewellers can chat with other jewellers and get advice via Facebook, Twitter and a dedicated jewellery making forum. The forum gives access to essential hints, tips and datasheets, alongside the latest metal price fixes, which are updated twice a day. With jewellery and gold always gaining media attention, the Cookson Gold news centre (news.cooksongold.com) is the best place to keep up to date with the latest trends, gold prices and what’s happening on the high street.
# # #