This study is extremely positive regarding both the current state of the industry as well as the future of the recreational vehicle industry.
Phoenix, AZ (PRWEB) December 14, 2011
Pedata RV Center cites new Recreational Vehicle Industry Association (RVIA) research showing growth in RV ownership. Research conducted by the RVIA also indicates strong purchase intentions amongst the latest RV Consumer Demographic Profile. Richard Curtin, RV industry analyst and director of consumer surveys at University of Michigan, conducted the study.
Highlights of the Study Include:
- The number of RV owning households is at a new peak of 8.9 million; up from 7.9 million in 2005.
- Almost 8.5% of American households report ownership of a recreational vehicle of some sort; up from 8% in 2005.
- According to the study 21% of American households intend to purchase a recreational vehicle.
- 70% of current RV owners plan to purchase another RV to replace the old one.
- 14% of households that have never owned a recreational vehicle in the past plan to purchase one in the future.
Gerard Pedata of Pedata RV Center said, “This study is extremely positive regarding both the current state of the industry as well as the future of the recreational vehicle industry. We see the reality reflecting the numbers presented by the RVIA everyday.”
Pedata RV Center sells used RVs, travel trailers, fifth wheels, campers, and motor homes. Their full inventory is accessible online. Due to their low overhead costs, they are able to offer competitive pricing in their industry. Easy access to industry and recreational vehicle information allows consumers to have access to the specific knowledge they need to ensure their purchase results in long term satisfaction.
For more information on Pedata RV Center, or current trends in the RV industry visit Pedata RV Center online at http://www.pedatarvcenter.com or contact Gerard Pedata:
Contact: Gerard Pedata
Company: Pedata RV Center
Phone: 1-888-545-8314 or 520-807-0900
Email: sales (at) pedatarvcenter.com