Apex, NC (PRWEB) December 07, 2011
SMGlobal announces the “CMMS/ Maintenance Software Blog”. Many organizations struggle to put together a properly functioning maintenance management program. There are many factors to consider and it is difficult to measure the effectiveness of a maintenance plan. Even if maintenance management software is available, the variety of features and complexity of the products can create confusion. This results in the maintenance management software not being properly utilized. This blog aims to address such needs and covers typical maintenance management problems and offers a variety of tips on how to use CMMS/ maintenance management software features to handle them.
Some recent posts are:
- Five Useful Maintenance Management Tips
- What Is The Best Way To Schedule Preventative Maintenance?
- Using maintenance software to track work order cost & labor overruns
- 7 Tips For Better Maintenance Management Planning
- What is the "health" of your maintenance management plan?
- What are the financial benefits of CMMS/ maintenance software?
Read these posts and other posts on a variety of maintenance management related topics at http://info.smglobal.com/blog .
About SMGlobal Inc.:
Since 2002, SMGlobal Inc. has been providing the industry with plant, facility, and vehicle maintenance software. In 2006, the FastMaint CMMS maintenance management software earned SMGlobal the Microsoft ISV/Software Solutions Competency designation.