Panel discussion by Cepsa Quimica and Mitsui & Co. Ltd. on `Global Phenol & Acetone Market Review' will review Demand/Supply projections and performance of Acetone market.
Shanghai, China (PRWEB) December 14, 2011
A special feature at the aptly timed conference is a stimulating panel discussion on Global Phenol & Acetone Market Review lead by Carlos Diaz, Director Sales & Marketing from Cepsa Quimica and Mr Iken Ko, General Manager, Phenol Department from Mitsui & Co.Ltd. Panelists are expected to share their perspectives on the Demand/supply projections and the performance of acetone market with emerging phenol capacities coming onstream.
Meanwhile, Hermann-Josef Doerholt, Senior Vice President, Business Unit Polycarbonates from Bayer MaterialScience (Shanghai) Management Co., Ltd is slated to unveil invaluable insights & updates on Polycarbonate Market Outlook elaborating on Growth perspectives in a dynamic region and Increasing Bayer’s foothold in Asia Pacific
Besides above, the rest of invited speaker panelists contributing at this Shanghai meet include:
- HFT Investment Management (HK) Ltd shedding light on The post-subprime balance sheet recession in Europe and the US, Problem with the post-bubble adjustment process in his presentation on `Macroeconomic Tall Order in the Post-subprime World and Impact on Asia’
- Nexant Asia Limited sharing views on Price trend & forecast, New capacities update & impact on trade flow in his presentation Global Benzene & Propylene Market Outlook
- Sumitomo Corporation with topic on Supply/demand trends in Global Market Developments for
- Ian Harris, General Manager of Momentive Specialty Chemicals presenting a paper on Global Phenolic Specialty Resins Market and the role of Momentive Union
- Yu Seung Ik, Deputy from Kumho P&B Chemicals Co Ltd discussing and analyzing BPA Market Outlook & Developments
- Miyaki Takashi, General Manager Mitsubishi Rayon Co Ltd in his session will gives an Overview of MMA market in Asia
- Sachin R Mathur, Deputy General Manager (Epoxy Division) Aditya Birla Chemicals (Thailand) Ltd speaks on Epoxy resins and their robust growth in Emerging Markets
- Eko Rudianto, General Manager of PT. Toyota Motor Manufacturing Indonesia (TMMIN) addresses Production & consumption trends, New technology & innovations in Robust Automotive Market Drives Polymer Growth
- Ajoy Roy, Partner of Amarchand & Mangaldas &Suresh a. Shroff & co. deliver presentation on Impact of Anti-Dumping Duties against US and EU and Recent Caprolactam case study in China, Phenol & acetone in India
The 1.5 days annual meet, well-recognized as the annual premier buyer-seller meet in the phenol/acetone industry, brings together senior executives from Traders of Petrochemicals (Olefins/Aromatics), International & regional Phenol/Acetone, Derivatives (Bisphenol A (BPA), Polycarbonate (PC), MMA, Phenolic Resins & Epoxy resin, Solvents, Consulting companies, Financial Institutions/banks, Additives & Technology companies. It is supported by an unparalleled line-up of international speakers addressing central theme of "Rising Capacities in Asia & the Impact on Global Market".
To access full agenda of 9th Phenol/ Acetone & Derivatives markets conference visit the event’s website . For details on reservations please contact Ms. Grace at (65) 63469147