New Milford, CT (PRWEB) December 07, 2011
Magenta Research, the recognized leader in signal extension, distribution and switching, will introduce a wide-range of new and improved products in Booth #4U30 at Integrated Systems Europe (ISE) 2012, taking place in Amsterdam January 31-February 2.
ISE 2012 marks the official public debut of upgrades to Magenta’s venerable MultiView line, which has served—for over 10 years—as the most adaptable, top performing solution for the distribution of Pro-AV signals over UTP cable. MultiView II enhancements are all designed to make it even easier to perfectly replicate 1080p resolution (and higher) video at distances to 2,000 feet. MultiView II products on display will include the MultiView II DVI, T4, STx and XRTx transmitters, plus MultiView II AK600 and AK1200 receivers.
MultiView II Upgrades Include:
- Previous MultiView products occasionally required internal jumper repositioning to change configurations; MultiView II introduces a totally revamped, all external configuration scheme with easy-to-use buttons and status LEDs
- Improved EDID & DDC modes of operation
- Improved sync control
- Fourth-pair configuration options (for aux data like serial and audio)
- Streamlined connector locations for more intuitive rack mounting
- Fully backwards compatible with all previously-manufactured MultiView equipment
Magenta will also be demonstrating new entries in its Voyager Series of products, which extend, switch and distribute video and auxiliary signals over fiber-optic cable. Voyager’s Compact Format (CF) line of products includes the CF-18, a rack-mountable chassis designed to densely pack 18 Voyager CF transmitters into a space-saving 4U enclosure. The CF-18 eliminates the need for separate power supplies and dramatically reduces installation time, while providing a streamlined, condensed rack-based solution.
Stand-alone Voyager CF products will be introduced at ISE as well. Only an inch deep, CF devices are much smaller than the existing, modular Voyager transmitters and receivers, and come with built-in mounting ears, allowing them to be easily secured behind a display or under a desk.
A Voyager 4-port transmitter will also be debuted at ISE. When combined with the ability to daisy-chain Voyager receivers, the four-port transmitter greatly increases signal distribution options for the fiber-based Voyager line. The four-port transmitter is also a key component in enabling Voyager fiber-optic based matrix switching to reach a maximum size of 640 total ports.
Voyager New Products:
- Voyager CF-18: 4U, rack-mountable chassis that holds and powers 18 Voyager CF transmitter units
- Voyager CF Series: Compact format, stand-alone Voyager transmitters and receivers
- 4-Port Transmitter: increases Voyager signal distribution options and expands Voyager matrix switch sizes to 640 total ports, which Voyager Flex I/O technology allows to be inputs OR outputs
Serving the pro-AV and digital signage markets, Magenta Research is the industry recognized leader in the transmission, switching and flexible distribution of multi-format video, audio and auxiliary signals over fibre and Cat-X cabling. Its product range includes AV extenders, distribution amplifiers and matrix switchers for DVI, HDMI, DisplayPort, SDI, VGA, and component, composite, S-Video, audio, USB, and RS-232 signals. Magenta’s world renowned MultiView, Infinea and Mondo products are benchmarks in field reliability for 24/7 and mission critical environments, and Magenta's newly launched Voyager Series is the world's first all-format fibre optic signal distribution platform. Hundreds of thousands of displays worldwide have been trusted with Magenta in virtually all environments including commercial, industrial, government, military, residential, transport, education, healthcare, retail, hospitality, sports and entertainment. For more information, please email marketing(at)magenta-research(dot)com or visit http://www.magenta-research.com.