The Best Enterprise SEO Companies Ranked by topseos.com for December 2011
(PRWEB) December 05, 2011
topseos.com, the independent authority on search vendors, has released their monthly list of the ten best enterprise SEO companies for the month of December 2011. The list of the best enterprise search engine optimization companies includes the best service providers who are able to provide a service which scales to ensure the right size online marketing strategy for each of their enterprise-level customers.
Companies who achieve a listing on the list of the best enterprise SEO services are capable of assisting clients who maintain budgets of $50,000 USD and larger for their online marketing services. They are capable of utilizing enough resources and a large enough online marketing team to adequately service enterprise-level customers and corporations.
The Top 10 Enterprise SEO Companies for December 2011 are:
2) Customer Magnetism
6) The Search Agency
7) Reprise Media
8) 360i LLC.
10) Bruce Clay Inc.
A dedicated team of researchers for topseos.com provide the evaluations which are used to create the monthly rankings for the best enterprise search engine optimization companies. An established set of evaluation criteria are used by researchers to better evaluate the online marketing services of each service provider based on the five most important factors for enterprise search engine marketing. Included in the evaluation criteria are Process and Strategy, Technology, Core Leadership, On-Page and Off-Page Optimization, and the overall service provided.
The companies which have been evaluated and ranked are proficient at providing their online marketing services in a variety of verticals for companies who have a large online marketing budget.
Different general and specific questions were asked of the enterprise SEO companies:
- What types of needs analysis was conducted before work initiated?
- What type of ROI were you anticipating, what was achieved and in what time frame?
- What would be three things you would change about your experience?
- What was your total investment?
- Rate your overall experience (one to ten; ten being the highest).
- How extensively planned was your search engine optimization plan?
- Do you feel that your search engine optimization provider was able to handle the project at their size?
- How comprehensive, specific, and useful are the reports that are offered? What metrics were covered? Did they answer your questions about your service?
- How well did the project perform within the first six months? After the first six months? How does it compare to now?
- What additional steps were you notified about or advised about taking with your online marketing initiatives.
topseos.com is a well-known independent authority on search vendors. Established in 2002, the goal of topseos.com is to recognize and rank those individuals or companies providing the best online marketing services all over the world. A specialized team of researchers examine thousands of applicants each month who are seeking to be ranked as a top internet marketing service provider by the independent authority. This website is being visited daily by thousands of visitors all over the world looking for the best services available. The website also provides various types of facilities other than the independent rankings which provide useful information to customers and providers of online marketing services.
Enterprise SEO companies interested in applying for the evaluation and rankings service can visit:
To learn more about the Best Enterprise Search Engine Optimization Companies for December 2011 visit: