The Best Search Engine Optimization Companies Ranked in Canada by canada.topseos.com for December 2011.
(PRWEB) December 05, 2011
canada.topseos.com, the independent authority on search vendors in Canada, has released their list of the thirty best SEO companies in Canada for the month of December 2011. The list of the best is compiled based on the results of a proprietary evaluation process which utilizes a set of evaluation criteria containing the five most important values of a successful SEO service.
The Managing Partner of canada.topseos.com (http://canada.topseos.com/), Jeev Trika, explains “we often times talk to the clients of the agencies. We address how much needs analysis was performed by the agency prior to any work being conducted, the quality of keyword analysis carried out, and both the on page and off page optimization strategies implemented by the agency.”
The Top 30 SEO Companies in Canada for December 2011 are:
1) Search Engine People
2) 1st on the List Promotion Inc.
4) Welpix – Visual Media Toronto
5) Bloom Search Marketing
6) 6S Marketing Inc.
7) Pitstop Media Inc
10) Search3w (Acroterion Inc.)
11) eMarketing 101
12) Plu eMarketing
14) Searching Works Inc.
16) BubbleUP Marketing
17) Tas Technologies
19) Wisdek Corp.
20) SEOBiz Solutions Inc
21) Bay Street SEO
23) Search Rank Professionals
24) Virtually Canadian / Guaranteed SEO
27) Relentless Technology
28) Page Zero Media
29) 9th sphere
30) Fresh Traffic Group
canada.topseos.com provides a unique approach to evaluating and ranking each SEO agency. Every SEO company ranked in the list of top SEO service providers has proven to canada.topseos.com that they are able to achieve results which provide great value to their customers while ensuring that ethical practices are being followed and results are being achieved. At least three customer references for each company evaluated are contacted and the actual performance of each agency was compared between its competitors. Different general and specific questions were asked of the SEO companies:
- What type of needs analysis was conducted before work initiated?
- What type of ROI were you anticipating, what was achieved and in what time frame?
- What would be three things you would change about your experience?
- What was your total investment?
- Rate your overall experience (one through ten; ten being the highest).
- What are the most competitive keywords you have been able to rank on the major search engines and how long did it take you to achieve those rankings?
- Did the agency modify the way they achieved higher rankings for you based on the Universal Search model introduced by Google? How?
- How comprehensive, specific, and useful are the reports that are offered to the client? What metrics do they cover?
- Do the reports inform you what the next set of steps should be to achieve higher rankings and when you can expect to achieve the next set of goals by?
- How many of your top industry keywords rank in the top 10? Which ones?
topseos.com is a well-known independent authority on search vendors. Established in 2002, the goal of topseos is to recognize and rank those individuals or companies providing the best online marketing services all over the world. A specialized team of researchers examine thousands of applicants each month who are seeking to be ranked as a top internet marketing service provider by the independent authority. This website is being visited daily by thousands of visitors all over the world looking for the best services available. The website also provides various types of facilities other than the independent rankings which provide useful information to customers and providers of online marketing services.
Search Engine Optimization companies in Canada interested in applying for the evaluation and ranking service can visit:
To learn more about the Best SEO Companies in Canada for December 2011 visit: