New York, NY (PRWEB) December 05, 2011
The Toigo Foundation’s upcoming Groundbreakers: Women In Leadership Summit on December 8th, 2011 at the Waldorf=Astoria presents a unique opportunity for senior and mid-career women leaders to examine leadership style, challenges and opportunities. The one-day event is hosted by Toigo, a foundation with a 20+ year track record promoting increased diversity at all levels of leadership addressing diversity and leadership issues.
With women leaders—and those on their way—in the room, the focus of Groundbreakers will be candid, open exchange. The agenda includes interactive sessions, thought-provoking speakers and panels, including:
- Women: The Engine of the New Economy
- All A Board: Strategies for Increasing Diversity in the Boardroom
- 360 Leadership
- The Crossroad: Where Purpose and Passion Meet
- Igniting the Retail Revolution
Groundbreaking women in the field of business, philanthropy and government—all advocates for women in leadership will help drive the conversation:
- Rosie Rios | US Treasurer
- Felicia Taylor | CNN
- Ann Simpson | California Public Employees Retirement System (CalPERS)
- Ginger Lew | White House National Economic Council & SBA Administrator
- Lisa Rickerts | Clinton Global Initiative
- Jacqueline Novogratz | Acumen Fund
- Alexandra Wilkis Wilson | Gilt Groupe
Toigo’s Groundbreakers Summit is an annual event; the Foundation plans to host regional gatherings in 2012 to continue the conversation for cross-generational knowledge sharing and forge new connections.
Representatives of the media interested in attending all or part of Groundbreakers, please contact Jenny Randall at 415.279.9893 to confirm details.
# # #