Reading, Berkshire (PRWEB UK) 7 December 2011
Lemongrass Consulting, a Reading, UK based SAP Technology Service provider (http://www.lemongrassconsulting.com) and iQlink (http://www.iqlink.co.uk) have announced that they are merging the iQlink business under the Lemongrass brand.
“We are executing on our vision of becoming the leading independent SAP Technology Service provider for the UK” says Walter Beek, Managing Director of Lemongrass. “In today’s world that means three things: On Device, On Cloud and In Memory. We have core expertise in deployment of SAP on the Cloud, and in particular the Amazon Cloud where we have achieved ‘global firsts’. Incorporating iQlink under the Lemongrass brand strengthens our On Device capability. And we are actively exploring how we can make Hana In Memory work for our clients. Exciting times for our clients and our staff!”.
iQlink has been active in the SAP on Device market for over 7 years and has developed a core expertise in the deployment of a wide range of mobile solutions that drive efficiencies for SAP customers. A Blackberry alliance partner since 2006, iQlink’s portfolio of platform independent, complementary SAP solutions includes the Movilizer mobile application framework, Handyman service management solution, 10seconds Express workflow solutions and the class-leading AirWatch mobile device management solution.
Lemongrass Consulting provide SAP Technology Services that help clients derive more value out of their SAP solutions across 6 lines of business:
1. Improving the SAP User Experience – SAP on Device, SAP Console and SAP Enterprise Portal deployment, optimisation and support;
2. Ensuring SAP is Secure and Compliant – SAP Security & Compliance audit and remediation, SAP Identity Management, SAP Governance, Risk & Compliance and SAP Single Sign On deployment, optimisation and support;
3. Making your SAP Data Work – SAP Business Object deployment, optimisation and support, SAP Archiving and SAP Data Optimisation;
4. Improving the SAP Engine – SAP Technical Architecture design and deployment, SAP Netweaver Basis audit, remediation, optimisation and support;
5. Making your SAP Operations Run Better –SAP Competency Centre audit, remediation and optimisation, SAP Solution Manager design, deployment and optimisation, SAP Partner Selection and Contract Improvement;
6. Improving SAP Agility – SAP on the Amazon Infrastructure-as-a-Service Cloud design, implementation and hosting.
“Merging our capabilities under the Lemongrass brand allows us to continue building on our vision of providing leading mobile, platform independent, SAP on Device deployment services to the UK market,” said Paul Viney, Managing Director of iQlink - who will assume responsibility for the ‘Improving the SAP User Experience’ practice at Lemongrass.
For more information, contact
Walter Beek, 07734 254314, wbeek(at)lemongrassconsulting(dot)com
Paul Viney, 07734 036053, pviney(at)lemongrassconsulting(dot)com