London, UK (PRWEB) December 06, 2011
Forecasts say the world clinical chemistry and immunodiagnostics markets will undergo significant changes over the nest decade. The grounds for this transformation lie in the progressive development of immunodiagnostic technologies, system engineering, automation, and IT. Convergence of new and more regulations combined with competitive expansion can also be considered as major growth contributors. This developing marketplace is poised for creating dramatic opportunities for a range of new instruments, reagent systems, and auxiliary products like specimen preparation devices, controls, calibrators, and many more.
New market research report “Future US Clinical Chemistry and Immunodiagnostics Markets: Growth Opportunities and Business Expansion Strategies” prepared by Venture Planning Group has been recently published at Market Publishers Ltd.
Title: Future US Clinical Chemistry and Immunodiagnostics Markets: Growth Opportunities and Business Expansion Strategies
Published: November, 2011
Price: US$ 10,700
The report delves into a comprehensive analysis of the US clinical chemistry and immunodiagnostics markets, including:
- major issues pertaining to the US clinical chemistry and immunodiagnostic laboratory practice, as well as key economic, regulatory, demographic, social and technological trends;
- five- and ten-year volume and sales forecasts for over 100 clinical chemistry, TDM, endocrine, cancer, immunoprotein and abused drug assays;
- five- and ten-year volume forecasts for serum, whole blood, plasma, CFS, urine and other specimens;
- five- and ten-year reagent and instrument sales forecasts;
- review of current instrumentation technologies, and a feature comparison of 50 high, medium-, and low-volume/POC analyzers;
- sales and market shares of leading reagent and instrument suppliers;
- review of current and emerging technologies and their potential market applications;
- product development opportunities for clinical chemistry and immunodiagnostic instruments and consumables;
- profiles of 25 current and emerging suppliers;
- market penetration strategies, entry barriers and risks.
More new market research reports by the publisher can be found at Venture Planning Group page.