Portland, OR (PRWEB) December 07, 2011
Graphic Products, Inc. has released a special year end price for the DuraLabel Toro Pipe Marking Kit saving end users more than $1000. The offer expires 12/31/11.
This is an all-in-one pipe marking kit for busy facility safety managers. No need to invest hours researching the appropriate printer and labeling supplies. The Toro Pipe Marking Kit gives you everything to get started creating custom pipe labels for your facility. Industrial and ammonia pipe marking applications can be found in the mining, HVAC, maritime and food industries.
The kit includes the new battery-powered stand-alone Toro printer and a popular selection of premium vinyl tapes in ASME-approved colors. The DuraLabel Toro is a must have for any organization that needs the freedom and mobility to create identification labeling anywhere, anytime, using the industry’s only 4” battery-operated label printer. The Toro battery has the ability to drive the unit for three hours of continuous use without the need for a recharge.
Toro produces durable labels and signs from one-half inch to four inches wide at any length needed. Toro prints up to three inches per second at a crisp 300-dot-per-inch resolution giving you high-quality labels and signs fast. Toro also includes DuraSuite compliance software with pipe marking, arc flash, NFPA and RTK templates.
The kit includes:
- DLTORO Label Printer
- 2” blue premium vinyl tape
- 2” orange premium vinyl tape
- 2” red premium vinyl tape
- 2” yellow premium vinyl tape
- 4” blue premium vinyl tape
- 4” orange premium vinyl tape
- 4” red premium vinyl tape
- 4” yellow premium vinyl tape
- 4” brown premium vinyl tape
- Two 4.3” white ribbons
- Two 4.3” black ribbons
Requirements for pipe marking include:
- Indicating flow direction with arrows at one or both ends.
- Being visible from the point of normal approach.
- Placement near valves, flanges and changes in pipe direction.
- Placement at both sides of ceiling, wall or floor penetrations.
- Visibility at any line entry or re-entry point.
- Appearing on straight pipe runs.
- Placement every 50 feet.
Graphic Products, Inc. began operations 40 years ago. With more than 50 unique labeling supplies providing the right label material for nearly any type of environment including Arc Flash and Pipe Marking, a full family of thermal transfer printers for every application, a five-year vinyl supply warranty, free technical support and satisfied customers throughout the world, Graphic Products is equipped to solve unique problems in the industrial safety arena. For more information, visit http://lp.swiftpage.com/LP/300WULD9/Year-End4/.
# # #