“Through our partnership with Higher Logic, we’re helping mutual clients unlock the power of social networking and collaboration..."
Columbia, MD (PRWEB) December 08, 2011
ACGI Software®, the trusted leader in association management software (AMS), today announced it has partnered with Higher Logic, the leader in social media and collaboration solutions for nonprofits and associations, to provide an integrated software platform for social association relationship management.
Association Management Meets Social Networking
Association Anywhere, ACGI’s association management system (AMS) organizes and provides a secure Web-based system for managing an association’s membership and operational data. Through the integration with Connected Community, Higher Logic’s social networking platform, associations can provide members and staff with a secure and private environment for social networking and collaboration, which can leverage all of the organization’s data and information assets.
The joint Association Anywhere-Connected Community solution has already been adopted by several organizations, including the American Medical Students Association (AMSA), Construction Financial Management Association (CFMA) and American Dental Education Association (ADEA). Benefits of social association management include:
- Secure and private environment for collaboration – unlike groups organized on Facebook or other public social networks, the joint Association Anywhere – Connected Community solution, through single-sign-on, provides a secure collaborative environment where members and staff can access and share organizational data and information assets.
- Increased member engagement – with member-only forums, blogs and communities, the joint solution supports special interest groups, formal and ad-hoc committees and project-based teams. It enables private discussions, document sharing, commenting and collaboration, all of which strengthen the connection between individual members and the organization.
- Social revenue stream – by fostering communities of like-minded individuals, association-based social networks, blogs and forums are well suited for banner and keyword-based advertising, providing associations with new revenue streams.
- Improved organizational efficiency – members and staff can self-organize into subgroups, committees and other interest-based networks, boosting organizational focus, productivity and efficiency.
- Crowdsourcing and continuous organizational development – by linking organizational data and information assets with social tools, the joint solution lets associations and members interact in new ways, creating deeper engagement, new revenue streams and even new business opportunities.
“We are thrilled to partner with ACGI to provide another dimension of social business to associations and non-profits. Extending the capabilities of the ACGI’s Association Anywhere will allow their clients to collaborate and grow membership in new and meaningful ways”, states Mark Lowry, EVP of Sales for Higher Logic. “ACGI is fostering a member-centric approach where social is simply a fundamental part of the member management solution.”
“Associations are by their very nature, are social enterprises,” said Arj Devadas, vice president, Sales and Marketing, ACGI Software. “Through our partnership with Higher Logic, we’re helping mutual clients unlock the power of social networking and collaboration, using a private channel where members (and staff) can tap into organizational data and information assets to build community, solve problems, learn from each other, ultimately strengthen the association.”
About Higher Logic
Higher Logic provides innovative professional social media and collaboration solutions for associations and nonprofits seeking to attract new members and energize existing members. The Connected Community™ application suite empowers members to exchange ideas, share best practices and collaborate- anytime, anywhere. Higher Logic’s suite of products offer a new dimension of value to constituents, with Connected Community’s pre-built integration to leading association management systems and M² ™ - Mobile Membership™ smartphone app. Higher Logic delivers solutions so member-based organizations can increase their presence and attract a new generation of global members.
About ACGI Software
ACGI Software, Inc. is the trusted leader in Web-based association management software and best-practice services. Our flagship application, Association Anywhere, integrates with an association’s Website and business applications, automating administrative and financial operations, enhancing communication and reducing operating costs. It gives association executives the tools they need to engage members, empower staff and make insightful decisions. Founded in 1996, ACGI is based in Columbia, Maryland. For more information, please visit http://www.acgisoftware.com.
# # #