Kennesaw, GA (PRWEB) December 08, 2011
The Omni LH96 combines multiple sample prep steps into one versatile, efficient and automated device. Quite literally, what used to take hours can now be completed in a matter of minutes.
The LH96 delivers significantly improved performance in the lab, while saving valuable time and greatly reducing costs related to labor intensive processes. No other device can match the versatility and power of the LH96.
- Weigh samples -or- input pre-weighed sample data.
- Add liquids, dilute samples based on sample weight or pre determined weights.
- Homogenize up to 8 samples simultaneously
- Eliminate cross contamination concerns using proven Omni Tip technology.
- Use traditional stainless steel probes.
- Maintain sample integrity/ temperatures during homogenizing by passive or active cooling methods
- Pipette homogenized sample into 96 well plates for further downstream processing.
- Minimize noise
- Small footprint that fits into most fume hoods.
Eliminate processing bottlenecks caused by time-consuming sample prep tasks
The LH96 is an ideal instrument for any lab looking to automate processes, especially those who are performing medium to high throughput tissue homogenization. It is also ideal for any lab wishing to reduce multiple processing steps.
The LH96 combines a core homogenizing platform, capable of efficiently processing a wide variety of samples, with a fully integrated liquid handling option. The LH96 can also be customized with a broad range of accessories and modules to accommodate the specific needs of your lab.
The LH96 can automatically dispense buffer or diluents based on user defined specifications or actual sample weight. Four independent pipette channels transfer homogenate to 96-well plates or other tube formats. Liquid level detection is also available if needed for specific protocols.
Bar Code Reader and Automatic Sample Weighing are other optional features for the LH96. Integrated sample cooling down to 4°C is also available for those working with frozen and/or delicate samples.
The Omni LH96 is compatible with patented Omni Tip™ plastic homogenizing probes, designed to completely avoid cross-contamination between samples during homogenization. Stainless steel probes are also available in a variety of sizes and configurations.