As the start of 2012 quickly approaches, enterprise architects and software developers are fleshing out plans for the coming year’s IT projects.
Palo Alto, CA (PRWEB) December 07, 2011
As the start of 2012 quickly approaches, enterprise architects and software developers are fleshing out plans for the coming year’s IT projects. In support of this planning, WSO2 Co-founder and CTO Paul Fremantle will lead a technical webinar entitled, “WSO2 Quarterly Technical Update.” The free one-hour webinar will run Thursday, December 15, from 9:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m. PST. For more information, visit wso2.org/library/webinars/2011/12/wso2-quarterly-technical-update-thursday-december.
The technical update webinar is designed for current WSO2 customers, as well as IT professionals who have been evaluating WSO2’s middleware platforms for their on-premise and cloud deployments and want an update on future direction. The session will discuss recent advancements, as well as roadmaps for upcoming enhancements to WSO2 products, the platform and cloud services. Webinar topics will include:
· Updates on projects and solutions being built with WSO2 technology.
· New features in the WSO2 Carbon enterprise middleware platform.
· A review of recent improvements to the WSO2 Stratos cloud middleware platform and StratosLive platform-as-a-service (PaaS), which is hosted by WSO2 and powered by WSO2 Stratos software.
· Technical roadmaps and updates for WSO2 products, including the WSO2 Enterprise Service Bus, WSO2 Application Server, WSO2 Governance Registry, WSO2 Identity Server, and more.
· A review of WSO2’s approach to development and how to influence the roadmap.
Webinar presenter Paul Fremantle is WSO2 co-founder and CTO, vice president of the Apache Software Foundation Synapse Project, and co-chair of the OASIS Web Services Reliable eXchange Technical Committee.
WSO2 is the lean enterprise middleware company. It delivers the only complete open source enterprise SOA middleware stack purpose-built as an integrated platform to support today’s heterogeneous enterprise environments—internally and in the cloud. WSO2’s service and support team is led by technical experts who have proven success in deploying enterprise SOAs and contribute to the technology standards that enable them. For more information, visit wso2.com and the WSO2 OxygenTank developer portal at wso2.org, or check out WSO2 on the WSO2 Blog, Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, and FriendFeed.
Trademarks and registered trademarks are the properties of their respective owners.