Key features such as the CMC and the industry’s first Predictive Toner Fulfillment process will drive a new MPS experience and re-invent how companies manage their devices.
Glassboro, NJ (PRWEB) December 12, 2011
NER Data Corporation (NER) announced today the release of Print4 Online 3.0, an upgrade to the core MPS application that provides resellers and end-user customers dynamic fleet management and optimization capabilities. This launch marks the next generation of SaaS for Managed Print Solutions through significant enhancements to the Print4 MPS centralized management portal.
Key Enhancements Include:
- Fully integrated Client Management Console (CMC) provides full service integration which includes real-time interaction capabilities with all supplies, service, and performance alerts or events
- Predictive Toner Fulfillment based on real-time device monitoring, shipping, and forecasting
- Expanded meter management captures up to 147 metering categories per device
- Comparative analysis of toner usage to meters
- Device replication allows for easy device additions and location updates
- Improved Analytics with true performance metrics for MACs, alerts, service delivery, toner velocity, and root cause events
- Updated navigation provides easy access to new features
“This launch is part of NER’s strategy to improve overall MPS performance and to provide complete visibility and process transparency to our resellers and their end-user customers” said Senior Vice President, Scott Steele. “Key features such as the CMC and the industry’s first Predictive Toner Fulfillment process will drive a new MPS experience and re-invent how companies manage their devices.”
Print4 Online Version 3.0 is part of NER’s complete Print4 MPS solution which offers resellers over 20 different MPS programs, a cloud-based technology suite, automated toner alerting and fulfillment, a comprehensive support structure, and a world-class printer service business. Contact an NER Regional Sales Manager for training or to find out how to get Print4 for your business. Additional Print4 information is available at http://www.nerdata.com
About NER Data Corporation
NER Data Corporation is an innovative leader in the demanding, growing, and continually changing Managed Print and Data Center Infrastructure Management businesses. NER offers unique value-add solutions that truly solve business issues and allow reseller partners to develop and maintain stronger relationships with their end-users. Our approach has earned NER a loyal following with North America’s leading Resellers, Integrators, VARS, and their Fortune 2000 end-user customers. For more information, visit http://www.nerdata.com.