New York, NY (PRWEB) December 12, 2011
The holidays are a time for family, for friends, and for the giving of gifts. Although enjoying quality time with loved ones and exchanging presents is pleasant, actually choosing those presents can be a nightmare. From hard to shop for brothers to best friends who already have everything, it can often be very difficult to choose the perfect gift for people on your list. Lindsay Morrowson, owner and leading analyst at LiMo Fashions, has recently released a list that will make choosing the perfect gifts much easier.
"Gift trends can help shoppers decide what is really in demand this season," commented Morrowson. "If anyone is at a loss of what to get their friends or family, they can turn to these trends to push them in the right direction. Certain items are in demand for a reason, and by using this tip sheet people can make their holiday shopping excursions easier and more efficient."
Morrowson has compiled this list through the analysis of current market trends while keeping upcoming releases under consideration. This list presents gift ideas for both women and men and will prove especially beneficial for individuals who are shopping for people they do not know very well.
1. Gift Cards: Although this gift may seem impersonal, people do enjoy using their gift cards to purchase any items they may have wanted but did not receive during the holiday season. These cards can be to their favorite stores or restaurants or, to give them more freedom, can be given from a leading credit card company and used in any store.
2. Handbags: Women love receiving quality handbags. From designer purses to department store finds, this is a gift that can fit any budget and appeal to most women.
3. Tablets and E-Readers: These products are becoming very popular and top the wish lists of many people this year.
4. Event Tickets: Gifts that also provide an experience are very special. Movie, theater, and concert tickets provide a wonderful experience and memories that will last a lifetime.
5. Organization Tools: Though this may not seem like the typical holiday gift, people are becoming more and more organized. Solutions for coupon organization, garage storage, and more are great gifts for people who want to keep their homes clean.
Lindsay Morrowson is the owner and leading analyst at LiMo Fashions in New York City.