Flexible options allow enterprises to comply with regulations as well as control the deployment
Mountain View, CA (PRWEB) December 12, 2011
Vaultize (http://www.vaultize.com), an enterprise-class cloud-based backup and sync solution, is announcing the availability of flexible cloud deployment options for enterprises. With this announcement, enterprises can now choose any public cloud provider and geographical location for their Vaultize deployment. Additionally they can choose to deploy Vaultize in their own private cloud, data center or in a virtual private cloud.
The key deployment options include:
- Cloud Provider — Enterprises can choose a cloud provider of their liking (e.g. Amazon Web Services), which can be different from Vaultize’s default public cloud provider - Rackspace
- Cloud Location — For compliance and regulatory reasons, enterprises can choose geographical location of the cloud (other than the United States)
- Cloud Storage — For security and compliance reasons, they can choose to completely control the storage whether it is in Vaultize cloud or cloud of their own
- Virtual Private Cloud — Even though Vaultize is a multi-tenant service, they can choose a deployment where the server and storage are dedicated to them and are completely isolated from other customers by making a virtual private cloud
- Private Cloud — They can choose to deploy Vaultize within a private cloud that would combine the benefits of high-speed on-premise backup with the advanced features of Vaultize
- Cloud Portability – Enterprises can choose to move from one cloud option to another with full support from Vaultize
"Many enterprises need flexibility as well as control over their data. Many times it comes from regulatory compliances that require the storage of data to be restricted to a particular geography or even within a data center” said Anand Kekre, CEO and Co-founder of Vaultize. “With the flexible deployment options of Vaultize, they can now comply with the regulations as well as control the storage, if they need.”
“Vaultize has been designed from the ground-up for cloud and being an enterprise-class solution, we have made it flexible for a variety of cloud deployments that enterprises can ask for – be it a private cloud in customer’s own data center or on a public cloud or in any geography.” According to Ankur Panchbudhe – Co-founder and CTO, “This flexibility gives many of our enterprise customers the complete peace of mind – they know they are in good hands.”
Vaultize last month also announced ‘Group Sync’ – Dropbox-like file sharing and synchronization across users with enterprise-grade control and centralized administration. That means, in addition to cloud-based backup with unlimited version history and quick disaster recovery capability, Vaultize now offers file sharing and synchronization to all size businesses - SMBs, SMEs and large enterprises.
Vaultize pricing is affordable and “pay-as-use”. Businesses are charged flat fee “per GB” computed on the storage consumed in cloud - calculated post de-duplication and compression. And, there is no user, device or feature licensing. That means you can even share files with you business partners or clients outside your organization without having to pay anything extra.
Vaultize (http://www.vaultize.com) is a flagship product from Anoosmar Technologies – a privately held and bootstrapped company with registered office in Pune (India). The co-founders Anand Kekre (CEO) and Ankur Panchbudhe (CTO) come with technology leadership and executive management experience working previously at IBM, VERITAS, Symantec, Reconnex and McAfee before starting this venture. They together hold 72 US patents.
Vaultize is the first backup solution designed from the ground-up specifically for cloud with enterprise-class SLAs, features and returns on investment. It was formally launched at INTEROP Mumbai in September this year.
Vaultize is expanding in key markets across world through network of partners.