The event provides a great opportunity for us to showcase our expansive line of industry-trusted photography accessories and imaging tools. We are very much looking forward to the show and putting our award-winning consumer gear and technology on display.
Hauppauge, NY (PRWEB) December 12, 2011
The Tiffen Company, a leading manufacturer and distributor of award-winning accessories for the still and video imaging, motion picture, and broadcast markets, is pleased to announce its presence at the upcoming 2012 International Consumer Electronics Show (CES) to be held at the Las Vegas Convention Center from January 10 - 13 (booth 31133). As one of the world’s largest events for consumer technology and electronics, CES is the preeminent exhibition for showcasing the latest in consumer innovations and expanding networks. Tiffen’s industry professionals will be on site to provide attendees with informative demonstrations and presentations on its lighting, optical filters, handheld stabilizers, camera bags and clothing, teleprompters, and tripods, as well as giving an exclusive insider’s look at its innovative digital filter software suite.
“The International CES exhibition provides exhibitors a high-profile, global stage to present their latest innovations for consumers. No other exhibition carries the same level of media attention and networking opportunities,” comments Steve Tiffen, President and CEO, The Tiffen Company. “With video and photo technology becoming more and more consumer-friendly and thus widely used, it is very important for Tiffen to participate in CES. The event provides a great opportunity for us to showcase our expansive line of industry-trusted photography accessories and imaging tools. We are very much looking forward to the show and putting our award-winning consumer gear and technologies on display.”
International CES 2012 Lineup – What to See at the Tiffen Booth
CES press and attendees are invited to stop by the Tiffen booth (31133) for a look at Tiffen technology gear and products. Tiffen Image Makers Garrett Brown and Shane Hurlbut are scheduled to appear, along with other professional photographers, to give industry enthusiasts an exclusive look at how the professionals use Tiffen’s line of revolutionary products.
- Steadicam Merlin and Smoothee: Shoot smooth videos and sharp still pictures anywhere with the Steadicam Merlin and Smoothee handheld products. Ultra-light and ultra-compact, the Steadicam Merlin allows videographers to keep up with the action more easily than ever. Designed to work with Apple® iPhone 3GS, Apple® iPhone 4/4S, FLIP MinoHD, iPod Touch and GoPro Hero®, the Steadicam Smoothee is the ideal “smart phoneography” accessory for everyone from novice to expert.
- The Blender and Ego from Lowel Lighting: Easy to carry and easy to use, the Lowel Blender brings flexibility and speed to ‘Run and Gun’ lighting, with its ability to quickly change color to suit the ambient light of the location. The Lowel Ego is a revolutionary tabletop fluorescent Digital Imaging Light. Easy to set up, the result is a fast, simple, and beautiful light output ideal for taking digital tabletop shots.
- Tiffen Optical Filters Featuring the Variable ND: Tiffen filters are manufactured using the company’s award-winning ColorCore™ technology, which enables Tiffen to control the color and density of its filters with greater accuracy than typical dyed-in-the-mass filters. The Variable ND filter is a versatile and flexible filter that offers users the convenience of leveraging several Neutral Density filters all in one. Primarily used as a photographic tool for controlling depth of field and exposure, the Variable ND is also sought after by videographers for its fast, easy-to-use, and lightweight nature.
- Tiffen Dfx 3.0: Simulating 2,000+ popular award-winning Tiffen glass filters, specialized lenses, optical lab processes, film grain, exacting color correction, plus natural light and photographic effects, the Tiffen Dfx digital filter suite is the definitive set of digital optical filters for both amateur and professional photographers and video enthusiasts worldwide.
- Domke Camera Bags and RuggedWear Gear: For over thirty years, photographers from amateurs to pros have relied on the quality and reliability of Domke’s weather-tough camera bags, accessories, and utility clothing. Environmentally friendly, these durable products feature cotton canvas treated with non-solvent waxes, giving the fabric a lifelong resistance to inclement weather and a classic look and feel.
- Davis & Sanford Vista Tripod Line: The Davis & Sanford’s Vista Tripod product line provides the growing number of photography/videography hobbyists and enthusiasts with state-of-the art tripods offering the highest performance and durability at affordable prices. The vibrant line offers a wide selection of lightweight designs based on the latest technology, to give customers dependable support for the perfect long-term shooting experience.
- Zing Designs: The originator of the neoprene camera cover, Zing Designs uses neoprene, the same material used to make scuba wetsuits, to offer a unique combination of benefits for avid photographers.
- Listec: Staying true to its mission of innovating for the future, the Listec line of video teleprompters includes the Promptware PW-04, a mini teleprompter that turns your smartphone, iPod Touch, and similar devices into a professional teleprompter. Its Promptware Plus companion software offers a remote control, ideal for in-the-field reporting scenarios.
In addition to viewing Tiffen’s showcase of new and exciting products, CES attendees are encouraged to stop by the booth to participate in daily raffles for the chance to win one of Tiffen’s award-winning photo accessories or other great prizes, including Steadicam Smoothees and Apple iPod products.
Book A Private Press Briefing
To set up a press briefing with a member of the Tiffen management team or a private product viewing, please contact Anya Oskolkova at anya(at)zazilmediagroup(dot)com.
About the International CES 2012
With more than four decades of success, the International Consumer Electronics Show (CES) reaches across global markets, connects the industry, and enables CE innovations to grow and thrive.
The International CES is owned and produced by the Consumer Electronics Association (CEA), the preeminent trade association that promotes growth in the $186 billion U.S. consumer technology industry. The CEA represents more than 2,000 corporate members involved in the design, development, manufacturing, distribution, and integration of consumer electronics products. All profits from the CES are reinvested into industry services, including technical training and education, industry promotion, engineering standards development, market research, and legislative advocacy.
Tiffen has been a leading manufacturer of photographic filters, lens accessories, software, and camera accessories for the consumer/professional imaging and the motion picture and broadcast television industries for over 70 years. The company has a rich history of innovative product design, superior optical consistency, and unparalleled quality. Tiffen has been recognized for its product and engineering excellence, earning two Technical Achievement Awards and a Scientific and Engineering Award from the Academy of Motion Picture Arts & Sciences, as well as an Emmy® Award from the Academy of Television Arts and Sciences. Today, the company offers a wide range of products, which include: Tiffen® filters, Steadicam® camera stabilizing systems, Lowel® lighting, Listec™ teleprompters, Dfx® digital imaging software, Domke® bags, Davis & Sanford® tripods, Zing® camera covers, Stroboframe® flash brackets, Saunders® professional trimmers, and Kodak Wratten® filters. Tiffen continues to enhance its reputation as a leading imaging accessory manufacturer through aggressive growth in the image-making accessory industry.
For more information on Tiffen, please visit: http://www.tiffen.com
Tiffen is a registered trademark of The Tiffen Company. All other trademarks and products mentioned herein belong to their respective owners.
# # #