“This release is a reflection of the latest trends in CRM technology today coupled with a continued commitment to deliver a more relevant and informative experience to the commercial real estate professional” Wes Snow, CEO
Dallas, Texas (PRWEB) December 14, 2011
Ascendix Technologies has announced the release of the latest version of their CRM Software for Commercial Real Estate for both on-premise and cloud-based implementations. This release includes not only the latest feature set contained within Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011, but significant real estate specific enhancements as well. “This release is a reflection of the latest trends in CRM technology today coupled with a continued commitment to deliver a more relevant and informative experience to the commercial real estate professional” said Wes Snow, partner and co-founder of Ascendix Technologies, Inc. “Our customer base has voiced a desire to have choices when it comes to enabling their firm with technology, whether it be cloud-based or on-premise implementations, while at the same time not having to compromise on the feature set in order to provide those options.”
Real Estate Specific Enhancement Highlights include:
- Enhanced deal tracking - Depending on deal type (i.e. tenant rep, landlord rep, acquisition, disposition, etc.), the attributes and data related to those deal types have been streamlined
- Stacking plan rendering/exporting – Contextual comments/notes can be added directly to the stacking plan, user preferences provide more flexibility of information display on the stacking plan and the ability to export to MS Excel has been incorporated
- Listing and Availability tracking - By separating Listings and Availabilities from the Property entity, we have greater flexibility on how to share this information and track historical information regarding each
- User configurable search – Our new search engines provide a unique experience for each user to not only perform searches that are applicable to their role, but enables them to act on that filtered set of data as well from one interface
- Enhanced Action Plans – Action Plans can now be applied to an expanded set of record types and can now be assigned to teams.
General Enhancement Highlights include:
- Social CRM - Social media tools have been incorporated for “following” specific data within the database and being provided a newsfeed of updates on those data elements of interest to the user
- User configurable dashboards – Individualized charts, graphs and lists of data specific to an individual user can be configured without programming so that a personalized dashboard is the first thing you see when entering into Ascendix|RE 5.5
- Enhanced integration with Microsoft Outlook – Not only has the Outlook to CRM experience become even more seamless, the ability to automatically convert inbound emails into new contact records exist as well as the ability to view the related entities linked to emails and calendar events within a preview pane.
With immediate availability of Ascendix|RE 5.5 on-premise as well as in the cloud, we provide a like-for-like experience regardless of your company size or deployment philosophy.
Ascendix Technologies clients are both domestic and international. Located in Dallas, Texas this CRM development company has been in business since 1996 and has maintained relationships with the corporate offices of the global leaders in Commercial Real Estate. Founding partners Wes Snow and Todd Terry have focused on the commercial real estate CRM software needs and created a second to none tool by choosing to enhance customers’ existing investment with Microsoft. You can follow “The CRE Blog” for updates in Commercial Real Estate software and technology trends.
For additional information contact Camille Musick at: