Dragon Play School ties in the 6 educational games with a storyline narrative so your child goes on a daily adventure with Dragon!
San Francisco, CA (PRWEB) December 13, 2011
Preschool kids will join Dragon as he meets his friends, eats breakfast, plays at the alphabet arena and visits the zoo, before saying good night to his friends and going back home.
Meanwhile, kids will be learning about the alphabet, numbers, letters, counting, matching, colors, shapes, and sorting.
Six (6) Different Learning Adventures:
1 - Invite Friends – Counting – Invite dragon friends to join for the day and learn to count
2 - Breakfast – Foods – Select the desired drink, food and fruit to start the day
3 - Arena – Alphabet - Hear the story of a great dragon named Octavius and learn the alphabet
4 - Zoo – Matching – The zoo animals are all mixed up...Help match them
5 - Friends Home – Colors / Sorting – Help the dragon friends get home
6 - Fly Home – Shapes – Help Dragon get home by revealing the path
- Dragon gives visual and verbal feedback with focus on positives & guidance
- Continuous Play: 8 game days of play - variations each day of play
- Original animated dragon with parent-friendly voiceovers, sfx & musical score
- Help function that provides hints / answers if needed (can turn on/off)
- iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad
- Requires iOS 3.2 or later
Pricing and Availability:
Dragon Play School is US$1.99 (similar amount in other currencies)
The app is available through the iTunes App Store: see iTunes page here
Thoosio is an independent producer of mobile educational game apps for kids. We imagine and develop game concepts and bring together talented creative folks such as illustrators, music composers, voice over artists and sfx designers to make it happen.
Our Guiding Principles for App Design:
- Make it fun
- Make it educational
- Make it upbeat and positive
- Encourage success
- Delight with polished visuals and sounds
# # #