Chicago, Illinois (PRWEB) December 15, 2011
Jeron Electronic Systems, a leader in communications technology with its Provider® line of nurse call systems, has advanced America’s largest industry - healthcare - with its newly-introduced Provider 790 platform for acute care facilities. What makes this networked solution especially powerful is its ability to reach into every corner of a hospital or hospital campus with a complete networked solution.
Doing more with less is a mantra on the healthcare landscape supported by The American College of Healthcare Executives which cited financial challenges and patient safety and quality as two of its top five issues this year. These drivers support Provider 790 as a powerful solution for hospitals under increasing pressure to elevate levels of patient care and staff satisfaction while controlling costs.
Explains Thomas Herrick, Director of Tech Services at the Chicago-based headquarters where the Provider system products are engineered and manufactured, “Jeron’s engineering design team has leveraged the very latest in networking and voice over IP technology to provide a facility-wide nurse call solution that readily accommodates changes in a hospital’s unit-by-unit staffing levels and patient census. Since the entire system is networked together, when areas staff down or can’t answer patient requests in a timely manner, the calls are rerouted to adjoining areas or even answered from central location.”
The facility-wide networked solution delivers:
- Automated call routing and rerouting – assuring that no call goes unanswered.
- Flexibility – depending on staff and patient census, patient rooms can be assigned to call into one nursing unit, the adjacent unit or both units.
- High priority call routing – allowing higher level Code or Staff Emergency calls to annunciate locally, route to a neighboring unit or a centralized area for response before a crash team is dispatched.
- Over 1,000 customizable call priority and work flow events; allowing the system to be customized for any acute care alerting and workflow operation
- Flexible day/night call routing options: Decentralized operation during the day – allowing each unit to answer its own calls; centralized operation at night – calls route to a central area on the same floor or even within the entire facility where calls are triaged and staff dispatched when needed.
Provider 790 is a complete nurse call communication solution, offering clear VoIP digital/full-duplex audio, wireless phone and pocket pager integration, simple touchscreen operation, automated alerting/workflow functionality and a wide spectrum patient and staff area components – all designed to optimize patient care and staff efficiency.
The system is now available through factory-trained and Provider 790-certified Jeron distributors across North America who give comprehensive, one-stop local services – consultation, integration, and support – to Jeron healthcare customers.
All Provider systems are backed by Jeron’s industry-leading five-year warranty.
ABOUT JERON ELECTRONIC SYSTEMS: A leader in communications systems for the healthcare industry, Jeron Electronic Systems is the engineering and manufacturing force behind Provider® nurse call systems. Provider systems facilitate communications, speed response times and integrate with a wide spectrum of alerting and notification technologies, all focused on delivering the highest levels of patient care.
From its founding in 1965, Jeron has earned a solid reputation for innovation, quality and service. Jeron products are engineered and manufactured in the USA.
For more information regarding the Provider® 790 communication solution, visit http://www.jeron.com/products/nurse-call/provider-790 or call 773.275.1900.