(PRWEB) December 15, 2011
What does a desert, cuteness, atomic bombs and a carriage have in common? They are all part of a weird combination called "Creepy Creeps"(http://www.evillemon.com/release.php). Despite the name, Creepy Creeps is actually a cute defense game with lovable characters. But that doesn't mean they can't be evil, and the game can't have loads of tasty gooey explosions. After the feast of animations and colorful graphics you may feel a bad need to eat pizza.
- The game that took one year.
"In the summer of 2010 I bought my first Android phone, and at that time the Android market lacked games with good graphics. So for the sake of having something good to play on my phone I decided to make my own game.
We started work on a short tower defense game, but we began polishing and complicating stuff until we ended up with something very different from the original idea (I guess that's the indie developer's curse). It took us one year of lazy work to finish the game." (Damien Lloyd, Evillemon founder)
- 10 levels including a tutorial
- lots of achievements and upgrades for your compulsive needs
- 8 towers / traps / weapons to blow up things with
- an original story if you aren't too bored to read
- some easter eggs in the flash version you can easily miss
PRICING AND AVAILABILITY
- The first 3 levels are available for free on the Android market
- The upgrade to the full version is around $1.99
- No ads
The team has been making games since 2009 and Creepy Creeps is their first major Android release. They are currently known as Evillemon.
# # #