This figure illustrates the vital role Appointment-Plus plays in the operations of thousands of organizations throughout the globe
Scottsdale, AZ (PRWEB) December 15, 2011
Appointment-Plus, the worldwide experts in online scheduling solutions and the creators of the most flexible and feature-rich scheduling system, announced that over $1.6 billion in commerce has been conducted by its clients since the application’s launch in 2001, a testament to its importance in the operations of organizations worldwide. This number represents appointments, reservations and other services booked through the leading online appointment software service by organizations representing over 100 different industries.
Over 75 million appointments have been booked through Appointment-Plus during the past 10 years, and the software now schedules an average of 2.5 million appointments and reservations monthly, which is the equivalent of one booking every second.
“This figure illustrates the vital role Appointment-Plus plays in the operations of thousands of organizations throughout the globe,” says Bob La Loggia, CEO of Appointment-Plus. “They count on us for automating and streamlining their scheduling processes.”
Appointment-Plus online appointment software is the number-one scheduling solution for over 5,000 corporations, enterprise-level companies, large and medium-sized businesses, and organizations of all sizes, including:
- Colleges and universities.
- Government agencies and departments.
- Healthcare providers and systems.
- IT companies.
- Military agencies and departments.
- Manufacturers, distributors and warehouses.
- Retail operations and systems.
- Service-related corporations.
These industries rely on unique services and unmatched functionality not found in other online scheduling applications, such as:
- A highly scalable system that allows organizations to easily accommodate increases in workload, users and growth.
- Web services, including integrations with existing software systems.
- The most configurable scheduling software system available.
- 24-hour support from its headquarters in Scottsdale, Ariz.
- Dedicated business and support contacts.
- “Turnkey”, existing solutions that are instantly ready to go live.
- Custom graphic user interface (GUI) development.
- Robust reporting capabilities.
In addition to the aformentioned premier services, Appointment-Plus online appointment scheduling software comes standard with proven features to help all-sized organizations automate, stremline and improve their booking processes, such as online self-scheduling, automated e-mail and text message reminders, online customer payment options, and e-marketing capabilities. Clients also have access to the Appointment-Plus Marketplace, which offers the scheduling industry's best selection of plug-ins, integrations, syncs and modules. Upcoming additions to the Marketplace include syncs with Google and Microsoft Outlook calendars and an enhanced mobile Web app.
To learn more about the benefits and functionality of Appointment-Plus online appointment software, click here.
About Appointment-Plus: Appointment-Plus is the worldwide leader in online scheduling solutions for growing businesses, enterprises, higher education, government and logistics. With over 15 million end-users and 75 million appointments booked since its inception in 2001, Appointment-Plus is one of the fastest growing cloud-based services in the world. Headquartered in Scottsdale, Ariz., organizations ranging in size from Fortune 500 companies to small businesses use Appointment-Plus to book an average of 2.5 million appointments monthly.
# # #