Redding, CT (PRWEB) December 14, 2011
The agenda has been posted for Search Marketing Expo - SMX West, featuring approximately 60 sessions, 12 tracks, networking activities and keynote addresses. The agenda can be viewed at http://searchmarketingexpo.com/west/agenda
Register online at smxwest.com or by phone at (877) 242-5242. Those interested in attending must register by December 17 to qualify for Super Early Bird rates, the lowest available. The SMX West conference program will run from February 28-March 1 at the San Jose Convention Center; the Expo Hall will be open February 28-29, and pre-conference workshops will run Monday, February 27.
The agenda includes advanced, intermediate and beginner-level sessions on paid search advertising, search engine optimization (SEO), search & social media, analytics/conversions, enterprise search marketing, and local and mobile search.
SMX West is programmed by search authorities Danny Sullivan and Chris Sherman, the editors of Search Engine Land, the leading news blog for internet and search engine marketers.
Conference attendees can customize their own program by selecting from nearly 60 sessions including:
- Google+ & Google Search
- Hardcore Local SEO Tactics
- Siri: Has the App Revolution Finally Arrived?
- Facebook Ad Tactics for Search Marketers
- SEO & Analytics Power Tools
- Remarketing & Retargeting: The New Behavioral Ads
- The Current State of Social Search & Social Signals
Keynoting SMX West will be Susan Wojcicki, Senior VP of Advertising at Google. Susan is responsible for all Google’s advertising and measurement platforms including AdWords, AdSense and Google Analytics. In her keynote, she will discuss the growth of search advertising, integrating search into overall marketing strategy and provide a peek into upcoming Google product releases.
SMX West will also feature five workshops hosted by leading experts in internet and search engine marketing. Topics include search engine optimization (SEO), Advanced Google AdWords, SEO for in-house marketers, international search and Facebook marketing. Additional information about all of these workshops can be found at http://searchmarketingexpo.com/west/workshops
Conference attendees have the opportunity to learn about best-of-breed solutions from the market leaders in the SMX West Expo Hall. A list of exhibitors can be found at http://searchmarketingexpo.com/west/2012/exhibitors
The Super Early Bird rate of $1295 for an All Access pass includes all of the exceptional content, online and off-line networking activities, and the essential conveniences SMX events provide like WiFi in session rooms and hot lunches. Register online at smxwest.com or by calling (877) 242-5242. Registration pricing increases December 18.
Group rates offering discounts of up to 25% are also available. Details are here: http://searchmarketingexpo.com/west/group-registration
About Search Marketing Expo – SMX West and Third Door Media
SMX West features sessions just for you, whether you are looking for advanced tactics or just starting out in search, work on an in-house SEM team, hail from an agency, or own your own business.
Attend SMX West for:
- Exceptional content so compelling, you’ll want to implement what you’ve learned before leaving the conference. Super-charged sessions on PPC, SEO, social media marketing, local and mobile search will help you succeed today, tomorrow and in the future.
- Invaluable connections made possible by the ultimate mix of structured networking opportunities and social events. Meet new contacts and reconnect with colleagues. SMX makes it easy to interact and exchange ideas with other industry thought leaders.
- Essential conveniences to help you juggle your every-day responsibilities while maximizing your conference time: always-available and free Wi-Fi; hot lunches, snacks and beverages all day; access to all presentations and tools to pre-plan your custom itinerary. SMX has got you covered.
Third Door Media’s mission is to empower internet and search marketing professionals by providing trusted content and community services they need to be successful.
The company produces the global Search Marketing Expo conference series. SMX conferences include: SMX West (San Jose, CA), SMX East (New York City), SMX Advanced (Seattle, WA and London), SMX Munich, SMX Toronto, SMX Sydney, SMX Melbourne, SMX Paris, SMX Stockholm and SMX Social Media Marketing.
Third Door Media publishes Search Engine Land and Marketing Land, which provide news, analysis and tutorials to help internet marketers do their jobs more effectively.
The company also provides a full range of innovative marketing services including lead generation, content creation and licensing via its Search Marketing Now brand.
Third Door Media was recognized in 2011 by Inc. Magazine as one of the fastest growing 5000 private companies in America.
# # #