Innivity’s deep industry knowledge and wealth of experience will help us establish a solid foundation in the Canadian market,” said Mudlick Mail President Tim Ross.
Acworth, GA (PRWEB) December 13, 2011
Mudlick Mail, a provider of direct mail services for auto repair shops, will begin offering its programs in Canada starting in January 2012. The company will provide its strategically targeted campaigns to Canadian shop owners through a partnership with Innivity Marketing Group Inc. of Sarnia, Ontario. Under the agreement, Innivity, an integrated marketing services provider, will handle all print, distribution and warehouse requirements for Mudlick Mail’s Canadian clients. The company will also offer Mudlick Mail strategic insight into the Canadian market.
“Innivity’s deep industry knowledge and wealth of experience will help us establish a solid foundation in the Canadian market,” said Mudlick Mail President Tim Ross.
Added Innivity President and CEO Rob K. Dawson: “We both share a strong commitment to exceptional customer service and a philosophy focused on growth, which makes our partnership ideal.”
Mudlick Mail has been offering uniquely targeted direct mail campaigns since 2008 and now counts more than 500 clients in the United States. Some shop owners have increased their sales by as much as 40 percent by using Mudlick Mail’s campaigns, which allow repair shop owners to target customers by income, neighborhood and even vehicle make.
Mudlick Mail is offering an introductory package for Canadian shop owners that includes a number of value-added benefits, including:
- A free market analysis and demographic report to help shop owners identify which customers they should target.
- Free graphic design services to ensure the highest quality and most compelling mail pieces.
- A free call tracking number to help shop owners correctly capture all inbound leads generated by their direct mail campaigns.
- Free access to the Mudlick Mail “Learning Center,” which features webinars, training videos and other resources designed to help auto repair shop owners make the most of their advertising programs.
- Free database matching - a service that helps shop owners determine the effectiveness of their campaigns by tracking the number of responses received from a specific mailing.
Mudlick Mail’s program is completely turnkey, providing shop owners with all the tools they need to plan and execute a successful direct mail strategy.
“We know that shop owners often give up on advertising because it takes too much time or costs too much money. Our program addresses those concerns, offering businesses a cost-effective, user-friendly advertising solution that has been proven to drive sales,” said Mudlick Mail President Tim Ross.
Mudlick Mail CEO Greg Sands established the company after searching for years for the right advertising vehicle for the 25 repair shops he operates in four states. Direct mail was the only vehicle that allowed Sands to accurately reach high-caliber customers within the market area of his stores.
Mudlick Mail expects to send out more than 50 million pieces of mail next year. The company is projecting sales growth of 60 percent in 2012 and anticipates serving more than 1,000 customers in the United States and Canada by the end of next year. For more information visit: http://www.mudlickmail.com