Businesses need to start as they mean to go on when it comes to thorough keyword research.
(PRWEB UK) 14 December 2011
Despite being best known for their expertise in the search engine optimisation field, SEO Positive Limited has also grown to become one of the UK’s leading Pay Per Click account management service providers.
Thousands of companies throughout the UK turn to the PPC marketing model to raise awareness of their brand and utilise the system to target specific audiences with bespoke ads. The specialists at this PPC agency have a proven track record when it comes to cost-effectively managing campaigns of any size and budget to produce a desirable return on investment that is rarely achieved via any other marketing platform.
Launched way back in 2008, Google Insights for Search effectively changed the marketing landscape for millions of companies worldwide, and as such was quickly embraced by SEO Positive as a valuable aid to their campaign management strategies. The comprehensive tool, which was initially created as an extension to the Google’s Adwords software and complements the various other performance tools available from the organisation, allows the user to better understand the behaviour of searchers. Marketing managers can browse statistics based on geographical regions, seasonal trends and searches that are category-specific and use this information to improve their current campaigns.
Evaldas Balcius, Head of PPC Management at SEO Positive, consults Google Insights for information on an almost daily basis and is a firm believer in its benefits. “Good PPC management is not just down to analysing data and adjusting ad copy here and there,” Evaldas explains. “If, as a PPC agency, we are to achieve the best results for our clients, we need to gain an in-depth understanding of keyword trends and place ourselves in the shoes of the actual consumers. Google Insights allows us to do this quickly and easily and is therefore an invaluable resource for our business.”
Evaldas and his supporting PPC team have put together this brief list of five reasons why all businesses currently operating Pay Per Click campaigns should start using Google Insights.
1. Put simply, businesses need to start as they mean to go on when it comes to thorough keyword research. This isn’t a task that should be taken lightly and marketing managers need to be able to think outside the box if they are to fully appreciate the behaviour of their targeted audience. The keyword tool from Google Adwords can help businesses identify which search terms are performing well, but when they combine this data with information found in Insights, they can form a greater understanding of why these search terms are the best choice for their current campaign.
2. Retailers can discover how much interest there is in their product and learn how to defend their brand territory. Google Insights can identify the potential of the campaign and justify the advertising approach as a whole.
3. Using Insights, businesses are able to discover whether interest in a particular search term has increased or decreased over time. If companies are to keep up with their competitors they need to develop a good understanding of which topics and search terms are currently the most popular (and therefore more likely to generate impressive revenue). After all, trends change all the time, and it’s important
4. Google Insights allows marketing departments to correlate keyword interest to past news and events to gain a deeper psychological understanding of consumer behaviour.
5. Targeting the right keywords will save businesses money, especially if their monthly PPC budget is relatively modest or they are currently testing their campaign. This is especially true if the company is operating within a notoriously difficult market sector such as finance or insurance.
SEO Positive recommends that companies don’t leave their advertising campaigns to chance and, where necessary, enlist the help of its Pay Per Click professionals at the earliest opportunity.
SEO Positive was established in 2007 in Chelmsford, Essex with the aim of bringing effective yet affordable online marketing services to companies from all industries and backgrounds. The company offers a huge range of services including search engine optimisation, Pay Per Click account management, social media marketing and website design.