London, UK (PRWEB) December 14, 2011
In spite of growing competition in the soft drinks market, many companies, ranging from multinationals to niche specialists, continue to see volume growth well in excess of the market average. Much of their success can be attributed to progressive attitudes to their competitive environment and by exploiting new production, packaging and distribution technologies, they are able to meet consumers' needs more accurately and immediately than ever before.
In 2014, the global soft drinks market is forecast to have a value of USD 511.6 billion and a volume of 465.4 billion liters. Still and juice drinks is the smallest segment of the global soft drinks market, accounting for just around 10% of the market’s total value.
New market research report “Global Still Drinks Report 2011” prepared by Canadean has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Title: Global Still Drinks Report 2011
Published: November, 2011
Price: US$ 10,733
The report offers an indispensable reference guide to, and a detailed analysis of the global still drinks market, including forecasts to 2014.
- 81 individual country profiles and 8 regional overviews;
- historic (2005-2010) and forecast (2011-2014) consumption (million litres & litres per capita) data by region and by country;
- segmentation data by country (flavour);
- key packaging data (material, refillability, multi versus single serve) by country;
- distribution (on- versus off-premise) splits by country;
- leading companies' market shares for 2009 and 2010;
- 2010 market valuation by country;
- market commentary including current and emerging trends.
Reports on Global Markets for Other Soft Drink Product Categories are also Available:
- Global Carbonates Report 2011
- Global Juice Report 2011
- Global Nectars Report 2011
- Global Iced Tea Report 2011
- Global Iced Coffee Report 2011
- Global Squash/Syrups Report 2011
- Global Fruit Powders Report 2011
More new market research reports by the publisher can be found at Canadean page.