London (PRWEB) December 15, 2011
IdeaPlane, a UK-based specialist in developing enterprise social networks (ESNs), officially launches today with two top-10 global investment banks as founding clients. The company is the brainchild of entrepreneur James Fabricant, one of the founding team of the MySpace International business, and aims to transform the way organisations adopt social technologies for the workplace.
IdeaPlane’s ESN platform, IP Kinetic, has been developed specifically for financial institutions and other highly regulated industries. It offers a customisable solution that will not only work across offices located in multiple territories, but for multiple audiences including employees, alumni, clients and partners. IdeaPlane has invested in ensuring the platform is secure, regulation compliant and easy to integrate into existing operating systems, while achieving a totally seamless user experience.
James Fabricant, founder and CEO of IdeaPlane, explains: “Our mission is to transform our clients’ businesses by putting a social engine at the heart of the organisation. We saw a gap in the market for a simpler more intuitive product with a clean UI and user experience, which addressed the challenges faced by highly regulated enterprises. We believe we have created a product that will be easily embraced by stakeholders and have an immediate impact on improving workflow.
“Our team of leading technology and financial specialists, along with my experience of launching MySpace across multiple territories means that we have been able to secure two top-10 investment banks as clients. It is very exciting to build a platform that brings together the best features of existing social networks and make them effective for an enterprise environment.”
IdeaPlane was first formed in April 2010, when Fabricant recognised the opportunity in applying what he’d learned from both a global consumer-facing social network, along with previous roles held in corporate finance and corporate law. He also identified how effective ESNs would be during the economic downturn.
“IP Kinetic is a powerful enabler of change, that can help the most badly affected companies meet the extreme challenges of the current financial crisis,” said Fabricant. “We are able to provide sustainable solutions for these difficult times through the application of social networking concepts and technologies to the heart of a business, ones that have a significant positive operational and financial impact.”
Key IP Kinetic features include:
- Secure system with ‘Chinese walls’ within the ESN platform, created to comply with particular security requirements of an investment bank
- Simple creation and display of user profiles, status updates and activity newsfeeds
- Ability to create private or open groups to facilitate information sharing
- Newsfeed providing updates from ESN connections
- Broadcasters tool allowing users to control who they follow and how information is delivered to them
- Searchable profiles tool, enabling users to search connections by particular topics, for example expertise, interest-graph etc
- Powerful recommendation engine to help users connect with relevant people and content
- Fully featured recruitment platform and job posting board to streamline talent management processes
- Industry leading messaging system, enabling individuals and groups to communicate on a one-to-one or one-to-many basis. Messages can be set as private or public, and can be seamlessly linked with company email systems
For anyone interested learning more about IdeaPlane’s ESN solutions or for a product demo, please email: info(at)ideaplane(dot)com
IdeaPlane is creator of Enterprise Social Networks for financial institutions and other large corporations. Founded by James Fabricant, one of the original team who brought MySpace to the international market, IdeaPlane has launched IP Kinetic, a game-changing ESN, which offers the first compliant social network for financial sector companies to increase efficiencies and realise vast cost-savings during the economic downturn.
IdeaPlane counts two top-10 global investment banks among its founding customers. As well as its ESN platform for enterprise, it offers consulting services to enterprise and SMB clients looking to implement their own ESN solutions.
For more information please contact:
07545 178 006