Sarasota, Florida (PRWEB) December 15, 2011
Though the U.S. economy has shown signs of improvement over the past two years, many experts believe that volatility will continue through the next several months. This is especially true given recent declines in the Euro and in European economies in general. Jerry Arnett, a financial planner at the Florida-based firm Arnett-Hertz, says that rather than take big risks on unsteady markets, those seeking to procure more wealth might fall back on “sound, spiritual principles” of wealth creation. Arnett, who says his spiritual beliefs guide his investment principles, claims that money has a spiritual dimension, and that understanding this is the first step toward making more reasoned financial decisions.
“Nobody likes basing their financial future on something as volatile as the current U.S. markets,” says Arnett, “but basing investments on something timeless and true, like well-established spiritual principles, makes a lot more sense.” Arnett offers five tips for wealth accumulation.
According to Arnett, the single most important thing a person can do to generate wealth is to understand that money has a spiritual angle.
1. Be intentional about wanting money: Commit to the idea that you want money, and that you have the power to get it.
2. Don’t believe you don’t deserve money just because you don’t have any: Believe that you are worthy of wealth, and can be so blessed if you are intentional about it.
3. Think about what money means: Reframe your understanding of money as something that can be a force of good or of evil in the world.
4. Examine preconceived notion about money: Think about how it can be used to buy experiences, and more.
5. Think about why money is important to you: Ask yourself whether you desire to buy experiences, to buy power, or something else.
Says Arnett, these steps may seem obtuse, but in fact they help orient the mind and the soul toward wealth generation. “Knowing what one truly believes about money is essential for obtaining it,” concludes Arnett.
Jerry Arnett is the co-founder of the financial planning group Arnett-Hertz, located in Sarasota, Florida.