We continue to get a lot of positive feedback on this content, and we have big plans for 2012
St. Petersburg, FL (PRWEB) December 20, 2011
The IntelCenter, which was launched in September of this year, now features over 65 articles, all based on proven direct response tactics across Direct Response TV, search and other digital platforms, including some two dozen case summaries. The 5 most popular articles in the last 30 days are:
- ARE EXCESSIVE SHIPPING COSTS COSTING YOU SALES. Five online merchants lost out on a sale from me. Learn why and how it could happen to you.
- WE DO FUNDRAISING AND FRIENDRAISING. I overhead my wife say this and it got me thinkin...
- 4 TIPS FOR TRACKING DRTV-TO-WEB. And why that's so important.
- TRACKING DRTV ORDERS LEADS TO SMARTER MEDIA PLACEMENTS. Yet 99% of advertisers aren't doing this basic step.
- ACQUIRGY SEARCH ALERTS: POV ON GOOGLE’S MAJOR CHANGE and HOW NEW BING CHANGES MAY AFFECT MARKETERS. Must reading for every search marketer.
“We continue to get a lot of positive feedback on this content, and we have big plans for 2012” said Irv Brechner, EVP Corporate Communications.
The Customer Acquisition IntelCenter enables you to get your head around acquiring customers in the digital age with valuable and important content written by experts who have produced tens of millions of customers worth billions in revenue, offline for 30+ years and online since 1996. Major areas of the IntelCenter include “Nuts & Bolts” (Green Papers, Executive Briefs), “Millions & Billions” (Cases, Testimonials), “Winner’s Circle” (Creative That Sells), “Points of View” (Key Stat Analyses, In the Trenches, Blog) and “News & Milestones” (New Clients/People, Published Content). Access the IntelCenter at: http://R1S.acquirgy.net.
Acquirgy (http://www.acquirgy.com) is an Acquisition Marketing Agency developing and executing accountable marketing programs driven by immediate and measurable response metrics across all digital and traditional platforms. Proprietary tracking systems integrate all transactional media, logistic and response data from all platforms to optimize client profitability.