Hartford, CT (PRWEB) December 17, 2011
Attorney Jonathan R. Sills practices exclusively in criminal and motor vehicle matters all across Connecticut. He regularly appears in courthouses throughout the State to defend the rights of the accused. His firm maintains offices in Hartford, Norwich, New London, Pomfret, Waterbury and Westport. Attorney Sills meets his clients and potential clients at whichever office is most convenient for them. Now it is even easier to connect with Attorney Sills. Simply visit him on the World Wide Web at http://www.ctcriminallawattorney.com or email him at info(at)ctcriminallawattorney(dot)com for instantaneous feedback on your case.
“Finding the right attorney can be a daunting experience,” says Sills. “Often after an arrest, individuals become so depressed and embarrassed that they just wish the problem will go away. They are reluctant to call or visit an attorney for fear of what he or she might say or think of them.” With Attorney Sills’ new website, he seeks to break down the barriers between the accused and the attorney. His new website is a great resource to those accused of a crime or crimes to read about the attorney’s background and learn how he can help them get through what is probably one of the more trying times in their lives. The site provides instant access to Attorney Sills’ contact information in one consolidated forum. “Long gone are the days when the accused needed rummage through a voluminous phone book to find a capable attorney,” says Sills. At http://www.ctcriminallawattorney.com you will find Attorney Sills’ toll free 24/7 phone number, email address, and all of his office addresses and office telephone numbers. He is always available to provide real time feedback whether by phone, through email, or in person.
Attorney Jonathan R. Sills handles a wide variety of criminal matters including, but not limited to:
- Drug Offenses including Sale/Possession of Narcotics, Sale/Possession of Marijuana, Possession with Intent to Sell, Sale/Possession in a School Zone, Operating a Drug Factory, Fraudulently Obtaining Prescription Drugs
- Domestic Offenses including Assault, Sexual Assault, Threatening, Harassment, Violation of a Protective Order
- Weapons Offenses including Sale/Possession of a Dangerous Weapon without a Permit, Possessing a Dangerous Weapon while under the Influence of Alcohol
- Assault, Robbery, Burglary
- Larceny, Forgery, Identity Theft, Embezzlement, Bribery
- Breach of Peace, Disorderly Conduct, Interfering with an Officer, Tampering with Evidence
- Reckless Endangerment, Risk of Injury
- Prostitution, Soliciting a Prostitute
- Violation of Probation
If you have been arrested and charged with a crime, you need to immediately consult with a criminal defense attorney to insure that your rights are protected. “After consulting with me, I am confident that you will feel more at ease about the situation and that we will get through it together,” says Attorney Sills.
More Information about Connecticut Criminal Defense Attorney Jonathan R. Sills can be found on the World Wide Web: http://www.ctcriminallawattorney.com