New York, NY (PRWEB) December 16, 2011
TheaterMania released the second issue of TheaterMania Magazine, an online magazine that combines live theater with pop culture, celebrity and fashion. Fans can download TheaterMania Magazine for free to their iPad through the iTunes store or get a peek at the magazine online on http://www.theatermania.com .
The December cover story Creating a Clear Day for Harry Connick, Jr. describes how scenic designer Christine Jones created a unique set for the show, and includes a photo gallery of her 70s inspired Op Art designs.
Also featured in this issue:
- Exclusive Video: Go into the recording studio with SpiderMan’s Reeve Carney and Avenue Q as they record Carols for a Cure CD.
- Watch the Rockettes behind the scenes as they rehearse the 79th edition of the Radio City Christmas Spectacular.
- Listen to an exclusive People in the Picture track featuring two-time Tony Award winner Donna Murphy.
- Read Olympic gymnast and actress Cathy Rigby’s high-flying stories about her work in the classic musical Peter Pan.
- Dive into the bygone world of glamour and celebrity with the exhibit Cecil Beaton: The New York Years at the Museum of the City of New York.
The next issue of TheaterMania Magazine will be available for download in January 2012.
About TheaterMania.com, Inc. TheaterMania.com is the information and ticketing source for over 5,000 shows nationwide. For over ten years, TheaterMania.com has connected the theater community to the public as the leading online resource for consumers to find shows, get Broadway tickets, and save money to theater nationwide. TheaterMania.com publishes comprehensive show listings, editorial content, and video coverage for over 40 markets and widely distributes free email newsletters and special offers to over 675,000 registered subscribers. In addition, TheaterMania.com creates online marketing programs for performing arts organizations, and provides technology to power ticketing, fundraising, and CRM through its proprietary software, OvationTix.