We are proud to offer AbleNet products to our customers,” said Hulet Smith, Founder and CEO of Rehabmart. “We believe that AbleNet products help to transform the lives of people with disabilities by creating assistive technology products.
Elberton, GA (PRWEB) December 19, 2011
Rehabmart.com, an online e-commerce company that sells rehabilitation and medical supplies, has recently teamed up with AbleNet, a leader in Assistive Technology & Curriculum Solutions. AbleNet is an international company and industry leader that provides educational and technical solutions to assist both children and adults with disabilities to lead productive and fulfilled lives. AbleNet provides a complete line of over 800 technology products and curriculum solutions for professionals who serve others with disabilities, as well as the end users themselves.
AbleNet, a Minnesota based company, provides communication and access aids for nonverbal individuals of all ages and for all situations, plus special education classroom curriculum and software that both enhance and help ensure learning. Their programs are used in hundreds of thousands of homes, clinics, and classrooms in the United States and across the globe. AbleNet is a company dedicated to making a positive difference in the lives of people with disabilities by creating assistive technology products that transform their lives in simple, tangible, and powerful ways.
Some of the types of products which AbleNet provides are:
- Assistive and Augmentative Communication (AAC) devices which allow persons with disabilities the chance to engage with others and connect with their world.
- Switch Accesses to help open worlds of access to communication devices, environmental controls, computer software, and mobile devices.
- Environmental Control Units (ECU) that enable persons with physical disabilities to participate in a broad range of everyday activities at home, at work and elsewhere., through a variety of user-friendly interfaces.
- Computer Access devices that offer a full line of computer access products and alternative input technology to remove those barriers.
- Mobile Device Access products which allow persons with disabilities better access in mobile computing.
“We are proud to offer AbleNet products to our customers,” said Hulet Smith, Founder and CEO of Rehabmart. “We believe that AbleNet products help to transform the lives of people with disabilities by creating assistive technology products, or tools, to help people learn to interact and participate with others in the world.”
To find out more about the AbleNet products offered by Rehamart, please go to the AbleNet Products page.
As Occupational Therapists, the founders of Rehabmart have the breadth of knowledge and experience necessary to match the needs of its customers with the very latest innovative products in the field of medical supplies and rehabilitation equipment. As parents of special needs children, they have a personal interest in finding the best products to improve the lives of those who are disabled and medically challenged. Rehabmart.com is committed to provide superior customer service, competitive pricing and exceptional product offerings.