London, UK (PRWEB) December 19, 2011
Market Publishers Ltd informs that new in-demand Global Markets Direct reviews on product pipelines of various biotechnology companies have been added to its catalogue.
Each newly published report provides H2 2011 data on the respective biotechnology company’s research and development focus. The newly published reviews include information on current developmental pipeline, complete with latest updates, and features on discontinued and dormant projects.
The Scope of Each Product Pipeline Review Comprises:
- overview of the respective biotechnology company including business description, key information and facts, and its locations and subsidiaries;
- review of the current pipeline of the analyzed company’s human therapeutic division;
- overview of pipeline therapeutics across various therapy areas;
- coverage of current pipeline molecules in various stages of drug development, including the combination treatment modalities, across the globe;
- product profiles for late stage and clinical stage products of the pertinent company with complete description of the product’s developmental history, mechanism of action, therapeutic class, target and major milestones;
- recent updates of the reviewed company’s pipeline in the last quarter;
- key discontinued and dormant projects;
- latest news and deals relating to the products.
The New Product Pipeline Reviews List Incorporates:
- Adamas Pharmaceuticals, Inc. – Product Pipeline Review – H2 2011
- Celentyx Ltd. – Product Pipeline Review – H2 2011
- Curis, Inc. – Product Pipeline Review – H2 2011
- Renovo Group Plc – Product Pipeline Review – H2 2011
- XenoPort, Inc. – Product Pipeline Review – H2 2011
- Winston Pharmaceuticals, Inc. – Product Pipeline Review – H2 2011
- VIVUS, Inc. – Product Pipeline Review – H2 2011
- Avaxia Biologics, Inc. – Product Pipeline Review – H2 2011
- Biotica Technology Ltd – Product Pipeline Review – H2 2011
More new company and market research reports by the publisher can be found at Global Markets Direct page.