The enhanced integration with Outlook and Gmail ensures that all of your calendar, events, and tasks are continually synchronized together, regardless of which platform you use.
Lexington, MA & Pittsburgh, PA (PRWEB) December 21, 2011
Landslide Technologies, Inc. today announced new Shared Calendaring and Event options, Drag-and-Drop calendar functionality, and enhanced Task management tools as part of its December Product Release. The release also delivers more intuitive time-management tools and options while further enhancing Landslide CRM's seamless integration with Microsoft Outlook and Google Gmail.
These new features are automatically available to all users at no additional cost.
"We've made Landslide CRM even more powerful and easy to use by letting you effortlessly organize, schedule, and manager your day to be its most productive," said Rick Faulk, CEO of Landslide Technologies. "You'll be better informed and up-to-date while staying focused on maximizing your sales opportunities."
"The enhanced integration with Outlook and Gmail ensures that all of your calendar, events, and tasks are continually synchronized together, regardless of which platform you use," added EJ McGowan, Chief Technical Officer of Landslide Technologies. "Now, whether you're in the office, on the road, or using your mobile device, you'll always have the most up-to-date information."
The release marks the second product enhancement by Landslide in this quarter, following the October 2011 announcement of new integrated Social CRM tools that seamlessly integrate customers' and prospects' latest Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook information directly into their Landslide CRM Contact profiles.
Today's Landslide CRM December Release includes several new major enhancements:
- New Shared Calendars with Drag-And-Drop Functionality - Share and view calendars with co-workers and colleagues from right inside Landslide CRM to stay organized and coordinated. The Drag and Drop functionality lets users create and manage events right on the calendar pages.
- New Event Calendar Views - With just a click, users can see Month/Week/Day views and even toggle between Calendar & classic List views. The larger Events Dashboard improves calendar visibility on the main page.
- Improved Tasks & Events Workspace and Reporting - The new and easy to customize Tasks & Events workspace lets users report Tasks & Events together or separately and view them in either List or Calendar formats. Easily create custom MyLists for custom reports and views in addition to the 7 integrated default lists.
- New All-Day, Recurring, & Private Events – Easily schedule all day, recurring, and private events
- New Event Invitation Options and “Save and Invite” button - Easily add colleagues, contacts, and external email addresses, to invite them to events. Easily send invitations directly to all invitees using the new Save & Invite Button. Automatically create events in external calendars such as Outlook and Gmail - all from inside Landslide CRM
- Enhanced Custom Fields Creation - Easily add custom fields for Tasks to capture additional customer and client detail and information.
- New Required Default Fields - Specify which fields are required for complete data entry. Set requirements at the Account, Contact, Lead, Opportunity, and Task levels.
- New Deactivate Outdated Task Types - Deactivate outdated Task types without deleting them to retain your previous associations so you can keep everything neat and organized.
For additional information, including registration for one of 3 live webinars that discuss details about the new features, click here. (A recorded webinar will be available later in the week)
About Landslide Technologies
Landslide Technologies is the provider of Landslide CRM, the next generation in customer relationship management solutions. Landslide CRM incorporates a process-driven approach that allows sales professionals go beyond tracking sales data to consistently close business faster and more effectively.
Landslide CRM combines sales process consistency and sales performance technology together with live, personal assistant services, mobile access, and more, helping transform individual sales performers into a world-class team of consistent and effective sales producers. In addition, Landslide's industry-focused, EyesOnSales.com website delivers thought-leading, relevant, and informative sales-focused articles to a growing community of sales professionals.
To learn more about Landslide CRM visit landslide.com.