San Francisco, Calif. (PRWEB) December 20, 2011
Just a handful of shopping days remain before the holidays but procrastinators still have time to buy the perfect gift and plan the ideal celebration before time runs out. The team at Viator.com – the leading resource for researching and booking more than 9,000 tours and activities in 800-plus destinations in more than 150 countries – makes it simple for harried shoppers to click, pay and print their way to shopping success and a fete-filled holiday. And, a 10-percent off site-wide Friends & Family* discount will help the holiday budget stretch a little further.
Give the Gift of a Memorable Travel Experience with Viator’s Gift Certificates
Run out of gift ideas or simply don’t know where to start? Viator’s Gift Certificates are the perfect one-size-fits-all gift for road warriors, casual travelers and anyone in-between. Available in denominations starting at $25 up to $500 and in five currencies (U.S. Dollar, GB Pound, the Euro, Australian Dollar and Canadian Dollar), Viator gift certificates are redeemable toward the purchase of any travel experience on Viator.com. Free shipping is included thanks to email delivery that can be scheduled in advance or at the last minute. Recipients will be inspired by the many tours and activities they can choose from, such as a private tour of the Great Pyramids of Giza; a skip the line small group tour at the Eiffel Tower in Paris or even Disney World park passes and everything in between.
Celebrate the Season
Viator has a festive selection of activities available throughout the holiday season in cities around the world – with most likely to sell out quickly. From holiday lights in San Francisco to New Year’s Eve at the Moulin Rouge in Paris, Viator is a perfect resource for planning the things to do during the holidays, whether close to home or in a holiday destination.
- New - San Francisco and Treasure Island Holiday Lights Trolley Tour (through Jan. 1, 2012)
- New - Vancouver Holiday Dinner and Carols Cruise (Dec. 18 – 22)
- New York City Holiday Lights Tour (through Jan. 2, 2012)
- Small-Group Gourmet Christmas Tour of Paris (most days through Dec. 31, 2011)
- Rome Christmas Day Walking Tour
- Christmas Day in London on a Vintage Bus
New Year’s Eve
- New Year's Eve Family Cruise Through New York Harbor
- Melbourne New Year's Eve Party Cruise
- Sydney Harbour New Year's Eve Cocktail Cruise
- New - New Year's Eve at Sydney Tower 360 Bar and Dining
- Moulin Rouge Paris: New Year's Eve Dinner and Show
Celebrating the Traveler with Viator’s Friends & Family Offer*
Whether planning a snow-filled skiing vacation or a spring break beach sojourn, friends of Viator will receive 10 percent off their tours and activities if they plan ahead and book before the end of the year. Travelers can simply enter FOV10 at checkout and save 10 percent on everything from tickets to a popular Broadway show to scuba diving adventures in Cabo, and even, for the first time ever, on Viator Gift Certificates. There’s even time to enjoy a discount on the world famous Radio City Music Hall Christmas Spectacular (running through Jan. 2).
For more travel inspiration and ideas as well as the latest deals, promotions, contests and Viator news, visit the Viator Travel Blog or follow the company on Facebook and Twitter.
- This offer expires on December 31st, 2011 and cannot be applied to existing bookings and cannot be used in combination with any other promotion or discount offer. This discount is available for new online transactions only and cannot be applied to any existing booking. Bookings made by phone are not eligible for online discounts. This offer is not valid Disney theme parks and attractions.
Viator® is the world’s leading online resource for travel experiences, providing access to more than 9,000 tours, attractions and activities in 800-plus destinations in more than 150 countries. Viator– the Latin word for traveler – offers a one-stop shop to plan, research and book trip activities via its Web and mobile platforms with resources such more than 300,000 traveler reviews, ratings and photos, suggested itineraries and the Viator Travel Blog. Viator’s in-house travel experts hand-pick trusted local operators to ensure quality, value and service, all backed by a low-price guarantee. Viator sells its products through Viator.com, the Viator Tours and Activities App for iPhone, the Viator Ultimate Experience Guide for iPad, eight local language sites for the European and Japanese markets and more than 2,000 affiliated sites that include major hotel chains and airlines, online travel agencies, city-specific sites and more. Viator is a privately held company, with lead investment from The Carlyle Group, one of the world’s largest private equity firms. Founded in 1995, Viator is headquartered in San Francisco with regional offices in Sydney, London and Las Vegas.