Colchester, UK (PRWEB UK) 22 December 2011
Recruitment specialists HB Human Capital has chosen Access’ integrated business solutions to underpin its ambitious growth plans. HB Human Capital has already seen turnover more than double in the last four years from £63 to £127m. It is now looking to repeat this success over the next four years.
Group financial controller, Peter Milne commented, “We’ve experienced tremendous growth and we plan to double our sales again. That’s why we made the decision to put a solid platform in place to help us on this journey.
“We chose Access Dimensions & FocalPoint because it offers strong functionality around core accounts and consolidation combined with its web-based expense management. The fact that it’s a fully integrated package means we’ll be able to easily and quickly capture expenses without having to rekey information.
“We’re also going to be implementing Access’ Dashboard software, bringing together data from both the Access solution and our front end recruitment system. This will allow us to easily track and report on activity within the business in real time and for that information to be presented in a meaningful form. "
The business, which has more than 300 employees, will also be implementing Access’ web-based SelectHR system to streamline its internal HR processes.
HB Human Capital operates a buy-and-build acquisition strategy across a broad range of sectors, looking to purchase existing recruitment firms or back entrepreneurs that are looking to start their own businesses. The group consists of nine separate entities with its head office in London. It has successfully doubled profits at companies it has bought and transformed start-ups into high-growth firms making £1m net profitability in just 18 months.
HB Human Capital will use the Access solution to drive efficiencies throughout the business, allowing it to continue its growth plans. “The software will help us to reduce the burden of back-office administration so we can focus on what we do best – building great businesses. In addition to choosing the right solution, it was also important to choose the right people to implement it," said Milne. "We developed a good relationship with Access from the start. They’re very responsive to our requirements and highly professional.”
For more information on Access, its consultancy and software solutions contact Matt Newman on 0845 345 3300 or visit http://www.theaccessgroup.com.
Alternatively, keep up-to-date by following Access on:
- Access is a consulting, software and solutions provider, serving the mid-market
- The consulting services are backed by more than 75 accredited consultants, providing business software expertise. They operate nationally out of eight offices in the UK and Ireland
- The software portfolio provides solutions to meet the needs of the whole organisation, helping to reduce complexity and increase efficiencies at every level. In addition to accounting and finance, Access also offers manufacturing software, professional services automation, and accounting for carbon emissions reporting. Other software solutions include distribution and warehousing, HR and payroll, document management, service and contract management and CRM and sales automation
Accreditations and memberships:
- Microsoft Gold Certified Partner
- Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW)
- Business Application Software Developers Association (BASDA)
- HM Revenue & Customs: Payroll Standards Scheme
- Inclusion in The Sunday Times Profit Track 100 list (63rd)
- Inclusion in The Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work For list for mid-market companies (85th)
- Accountancy Age Award 2010 for ‘Software Package of the Year’
- SIFT Media Software Satisfaction Awards 2010 for ‘Enterprise Accounting & Finance’
- SIFT Media Software Satisfaction Awards 2010 for ‘SME Human Resources & Human Capital Management’
- FrontRange Partner Awards 2010 for ‘CRM Partner of the Year’
- Green IT Awards 2010 for 'Environmental Accounting Software of the Year'
- Construction Computing Awards 2010 & 2011, 'Construction Accounting Software of the Year'
Head of Group PR
Access UK Ltd
T: +44 (0) 1206 322575 / 07833 936311
F: +44 (0) 1206 322956
Access UK Ltd
T: +44 (0) 1206 322575
F: +44 (0) 1206 322956