We are happy to team up with Technical Communities, Inc. and expect that this partnership will further streamline the acquisition process and will allow government end-users to buy our products at the best price.
FREDERICK, MD, DECEMBER (PRWEB) December 21, 2011
RURO, Inc., an award winning developer of innovative scientific applications that facilitate asset management and increase productivity of various laboratories, today announced a new government services partnership agreement with Technical Communities, Inc., -one of the fastest growing suppliers of technical solutions to the US government.
- FreezerPro® - allows scientists and managers of research laboratories, biobanks and pharmaceutical companies to inventory frozen samples, share reagents and information, and keep track of all activities associated with laboratory material.
- ezColony® is a complete solution for managing transgenic animal facilities of any scale.
- Sciency® ELN (Electronic Laboratory Notebook) creates professional, user-friendly environment for entering, managing and sharing data while protecting intellectual property and ensuring compliance with requirements of 21 CFR Part 11 regulations.
- LIMS 24/7® is a complete Laboratory Information Management System that enables organizations of just about any size and field to enhance operational excellence. RURO’s Accelerated Implementation Method (AIM) leverages a combination of technology and industry know-how to enable the fastest deployment possible.
- SmartFreezer® is a fully automatic robotic storage for frozen samples - the next generation tool for life sciences that safely automate storing, retrieving, managing and securing frozen samples in -180 C environment.
“Our products have proven to be very successful in terms of sales and user satisfaction,” said Vera Terekhina, Vice President of Operations at RURO. “The hardest part of design, especially scientific software, is making it simple. Simplicity is in itself a product differentiator, and pursuing it is our way of innovation and success. We are happy to team up with Technical Communities, Inc. and expect that this partnership will further streamline the acquisition process and will allow government end-users to buy our products at the best price.”
"The addition of RURO to Technical Communities’ offering, broadens our portfolio of advanced laboratory software solutions to the federal government," said Peter Ostrow, President and CEO of Technical Communities. “Technical Communities is excited about this partnership, and we are committed to bringing our support and expertise to help RURO achieve greater access to government organizations".
RURO products will be offered to eligible entities under General Services Administration (GSA) Multiple Award Schedules (MAS) managed by Technical Communities, which will provide RURO with sales support, demand generation, marketing and reporting services. RURO products are available for purchase through the GSA's e-commerce web site, http://www.gsaadvantage.gov, and the company's own online marketplaces http://www.gsamart.com and http://www.testmart.com.
Headquartered in the heart of Maryland’s biotechnology corridor, RURO develops state-of-the-art software that optimizes manageability and productivity for innovative academic, biotechnological, pharmaceutical, medical and government (homeland security) laboratories in the USA and throughout the world.
RURO is a company born to innovate. With a fervent focus on relevant and novel software technologies that address needs of scientists, RURO strives to be the best at integrating world-class hardware and software technologies into products which have no analogs on the current software market. For more information, visit http://www.ruro.com.
About Technical Communities
Companies who sell to the government rely on Technical Communities for proven go-to-market solutions to grow sales, lower costs and reduce risks. With over ten years of public sector contract management, sales and marketing experience and with the largest proprietary database for government technical procurement, Technical Communities is one of the fastest growing suppliers of technical solutions to the US government. Technical Communities has offices in the California's Silicon Valley and the Washington, DC area. For more information, visit http://www.technicalcommunities.com.