“Our ‘2012 Top 5 List’ is based on best practice sharing amongst our global real estate network,” says Glenn Melton, president of ProsUSA.
Scottsdale, AZ (PRWEB) December 28, 2011
Professionals Realty Group USA (ProsUSA), a national real estate franchising company, releases its top five business tactics for real estate brokers and agents to implement in 2012 to increase productivity. “Our ‘2012 Top 5 List’ is based on best practice sharing amongst our global real estate network,” says Glenn Melton, president of ProsUSA. “The list offers a general guideline for brokers and agents to consider for enhancing and expanding their real estate business.”
The following is the 2012 Top 5 Best Business Practice List for Real Estate Brokers and Agents according to Melton:
1. Business Planning – From my experience, the majority of top producing real estate brokers and agents operate with a business plan. Plans create strong focus and guidelines to support meeting goals and objectives.
2. Investment Real Estate – The real estate investment sector is rapidly evolving with a growing population of domestic and foreign investors interested in large real estate portfolios. Real estate brokers and agents have an opportunity to be ahead of the curve and take a bigger position in the investment real estate space by adding this expertise to their business repertoire now.
3. Mobile Technology – Did you know mobile marketing is four times more effective than web marketing? Ninety-three percent of the U.S. population owns a mobile phone and studies show almost 98 percent of all text messages are opened and read. Real estate professionals should leverage the ability to give consumers what they want – immediate property information - through a mobile marketing and communication platform that incorporates text messaging, automated phone calls and QR Codes into their marketing.
4. Social Media – Eighty-seven percent of consumers begin their property search online, so the web is a vital space for Realtors to have a strong presence. Companies that blog get 55 percent more web traffic and seven times more leads than those that do not, so real estate brokers and agents should have websites that include word press for blogging and increased search engine optimization, local IDX search and lead capture.
5. Sphere of Influence – As many as 60 percent of buyers and sellers were asked for a referral or recommendation by their real estate agent this year, up 28 percent from 2010. Building strong relationships with your sphere of influence to generate referrals and repeat business has become more important now than ever. CRM tools help brokers and agents to maintain these strong ties.
“We foster a culture of collaboration,” states Chief Executive Officer of Professionals Realty Group USA Glyn Morgan. “Our network of real estate professionals believe in best practice sharing and find value in the success of their peers. This is just a short list of business tactics, systems, tools, technologies and habits that we readily offer individuals in our network to give them a leg-up.”
Professionals Realty Group USA, a national real estate franchising company, launched earlier this year and is the sister-company of Australian-based Professionals Real Estate Group, an organization founded in 1976 which has a global network of more than 350 offices throughout Autralasia. For more information about ProsUSA and its investment and property management program, visit http://www.ProfessionalsRealty.com or call (480) 374-1260.
About Professionals Realty Group USA
Professionals Realty Group USA (ProsUSA) is a real estate franchising company which brings a brand new franchise business model to the United States real estate industry that has been successful overseas for nearly 35 years – a fixed-cost “membership” organization. ProsUSA is the sister-company of prominent Australian-based Professionals Real Estate Group founded in 1976 which has a global network of more than 350 offices in Australia, New Zealand, Indonesia, Thailand, Papua New Guinea, Vanuatu and Fiji. Professionals Realty Group USA is headquartered in Scottsdale, Ariz. and officially launched on June 17, 2011, for more information visit http://www.ProfessionalsRealty.com or call (480) 374-1260.