hCGBlog.com: The Do’s and Dont's of the hCG Diet
Losing weight with hCG is entirely possible – if the diet rules are followed exactly and no mistakes are made. The primary reason people don’t see results on the hCG diet is because of an oversight in the protocol. Because of this, hCGBlog.com has created a list of hCG diet do’s and don’ts to maximize weight loss results.
(PRWEB) December 20, 2011
With so much confusion surrounding the hCG protocol, it is important that dieters fully understand the guidelines prior to embarking upon their weight loss journey. HCGBlog.com has formulated a list of hCG diet do’s and don’ts based on the most common diet blunders made by visitors to their site.
“Thank you very much for these tips. I believe each of these to be true. I have cycled the protocol about 6 times now and found that these are best practices. WATER is my best friend. I drink about 1.5 to 2 gallons a day.”
hCG Diet Do’s
Maintain a food journal. Keeping track of the foods, drinks, supplements, vitamins and cosmetics used each day can help you determine any hCG dieting mistake you might be making.
- Weigh yourself first thing each morning and keep a record of your weight loss. Monitoring your daily weight loss not only provides great motivation, but alerts you to any foods that accelerate or decelerate your results.
- While exercising is discouraged while on the hCG weight loss diet, light stretching and walking is highly recommended.
- Diet with a friend. Finding a weight loss partner can motivate you to stick with the diet and overcome any hurdles.
- Add a non-oil based multivitamin to the hCG weight loss diet. A multivitamin can help to supply the body with the nutrition it needs to operate at maximum capacity.
- Drink as much water as possible.
- Cut excess fat off of meat and weigh meat before cooking.
hCG Diet Don’ts
- Do not eat any foods that are not a part of Dr. Simeons’ original hCG protocol.
- Do not consume alcohol or beverages other than water, tea (from a teabag) and black coffee.
- Do not skip phase I (the loading phase). Phase I is important to ensure the hCG is properly absorbed into the body and is needed to provide the body with easily accessible fat.
- Do not use oil or sugar when cooking or seasoning.
- Do not cheat! Maintaining a food and weight loss journal, dieting with a friend and joining an hCG forum are great ways to prevent cheating and stay motivated.
Carefully abide by these guidelines to lose 1-2 pounds a day with hCG drops.
Editor's Notes: hCGBlog.com was founded to help provide answers and support for both those on the hCG diet and others who are simply interested in learning about weight loss with hCG.