Louisville, CO (PRWEB) December 22, 2011
Inspired by the Denver Bronco’s Quarterback, Tim Tebow, La Buena Vida now offers a specialty burrito in his honor.
“We’re all Bronco’s fans and huge supporters of Tim Tebow,” said Holly Davis, one of the restaurant owners. “We love watching the game and what Tebow stands for."
The Tebow-Ritto is smothered ¾ in medium green Chile and ¼ in hot green Chile.
“We all know Tebow gets hot in the 4th quarter,” said Holly, “and our hot is HOT. We charge $8.50 for this monster, but only $4.24 (as in 4th quarter) during Bronco games,” said Stephen Abeyta, another of the restaurant founders.
La Buena Vida is a locally owned mexican food resteraunt specializing in the 'Vacation' experience during your dining.
- La Buena Vida: 303.997.9186
- Contact Mike Davis (mwd67(at)usa(dot)net)
- Hour of operation : Sun-Thur: 7am-9pm; Fri & Sat 7am-10pm
- Serving Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- Capacity 70
- Direct TV
- WiFi Available for Customers