Ashland, Oregon (PRWEB) December 21, 2011
Art Authority has been a top seller for Apple's iPad, and was recently named Best iPad Reference App in Apple's Rewind 2011. It is also popular on iPhones and the Macintosh, and the companies expect similar success on the Kindle Fire.
"The Kindle Fire provides users with great access to books, movies and other media," said Alan Oppenheimer, president of Open Door Networks. "Art Authority couldn't be more perfect for that focus. It's in many ways one of the best art books of all time."
The first release of Art Authority (Kindle Fire Edition) includes all the core features of the product line:
- Access to over 50,000 paintings and sculptures from over 1000 western artists
- Nine professionally-designed rooms, including Early, Renaissance, Baroque, Romantic, Impressionism, Modern, Contemporary and American
- Ability to search for works by artist, period, title, subject and the work's physical location
- Shuffle options to explore works at random
- Full-screen slide shows and scrolling thumbnail arrays
Future releases are planned to include other Art Authority features such as:
- The magic of recently-announced 'Art Like This,' which displays works similar to the one the user is currently viewing
- 'Art Near Me' which helps users find great art near wherever they find themselves
- 'SmArt Resolution' which downloads higher resolution versions of works when additional detail is desired
Art Authority is the only iPad Reference app to be named to both Rewind 2011 and Rewind 2010. Hailed as "an experience unlike any other" and "visually dazzling," the app stunningly displays paintings and sculptures by over 1000 major western artists from ancient times through current-day. Art Authority for Mac and Art Authority for iPhone bring similar functionality to these Apple devices.
The price of Art Authority (Kindle Fire Edition) will be $9.99 through the Amazon Appstore. Until January 2, 2012, however, the app will be on sale for the introductory price of $4.99. Details of the app line, including a complete artist list and FAQ, are available on http://www.we-envision.com/artauthority.
We-Envision.com is an innovative collaboration of two separate software companies (Open Door Networks and Project A). The mission of We-Envision.com is the design, development and deployment of the best independent software solutions for mobile devices.
# # #